Your Hand in Mine

It's Not A Crime To Waste Time- With You

I stood up from the floor and looked at the photo album that decorated my shelf. I nicely strode over to it and peered down at it. It's specifically my 'Gabe' album. It had pictures from the time we met, to now- from his last midtown concert to his latest concert in Cobra and so on. I flipped through the pages- the five years of friendship. A smile on my face.
You shouldn't shun everything that comes your way just because it might seem wrong because the wrongest things can be right. Never let fear control your heart.

My mother once said that to me. Did it mean this? That it's so wrong to like your best friend, but it can be okay? Am I letting the fear of our friendship breaking because of these feelings- so I shun them? Is my mother right? Does what she said have anything to do with this?
...Why am I asking so many questions?

I sighed, shakily, and walked back downstairs. Gabe was sitting on the couch staring blankly at the T.V. which was turned off. He didn't even look at me when I sat down.

"Gabe. I'm bored." I said, casually.

He turned his head to me slowly and looked me in the eyes. He looked vulnerable- something you'll never see from Gabe. I smiled lightly at him.

"Well, lets go get some ice cream! Ice cream is always the cure for everything!" He screamed, happily, grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

"But Gabe! I'm only in my pajamas, and you're in your boxers and a hoodie!"

"Yeah..and I'm going to put some shoes on, and we're going to go to wal-mart and buy a big tube of ice cream because right now, no dinky cone or anything is going to do it for me!"

I laughed at him as he dragged me out the doors with shoes.

"Come. On!" He screamed, trying to pull me out of the car.

"No, Gabe! I'm only in my pj's!"

"You. Are.Coming. IN!" He screamed, yanking me hard out of the car and sweeping me in his arms.

He carried me inside as I begged him to let me down. He carried me over to the ice cream area and sat me on my feet.

"Cookie dough!" He screamed, hyperly, clapping his hands.

I smiled as he grabbed some and dragged me to the front of the store to the cash registers. The cashier looked over us, skeptically, probably wondering what we were doing at Wal-mart at two in the morning, Gabe in his underwear and me in my pajamas, buying a huge tube of ice cream with spoons.

"$10.50. " The cashier said in a montone voice.

Gabe smiled and handed her eleven dollars.

"Keep the change!" He screamed, as he pulled me out of wal-mart. (Thankfully)

Instead of driving home like I expected, Gabe drove us to the park. He had two spoons, the tub of ice cream, and a big blanket, at a park in his underwear at 2 a.m. Yeah- Gabe is crazy. He smiled as he came to the 'perfect' bench he called it, and sat down. We cuddled under the covers and opened up the big tube of ice cream and began to eat it with our spoons, looking up at the stars.

All the sudden, Gabe flicked me in the face with the ice cream, laughing.

"Gabe!" I shrieked, wiping it off my face, but it was useless as it began to drip down my face on to my lips.

Still laughing, he grabbed my arm, "I'll get it."

And with that, he pressed his lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't think there is really anything going on in this chapter but oh well. Gabe in his underwear, bringing up her mother, going to wal-mart at 2 a.m. to by cookie dough ice cream in thier sleep wear, and going to the park to eat it- plus a second kiss. I think it's good enough for a filler. [= See, I decided to not make it awkward between them like you asked. =D Do you love me?

hehe. Comment, peoples. <33

Ooh and I wanted to say, I have a lot of new subscribers- thanks!!!! XD