Your Hand in Mine

Tonight We Will Connect The Dots

I felt like I was frozen in time. Like there was nothing anyone could do to break this moment. A moment I admitted to myself... I like, actually like- like, Gabe Saporta - My best friend. This couldn't be any more weird. That is...until Gabe pulled out a camera and began to take pictures of us.

"What are you doing?" I laughed, trying to cover my face.

"I'm trying to remember the moment."

"Why is this moment so special?" I asked, a sly grin on my face.

His huge smile slowly faded in to a cocky grin.

"Because- in this moment, I just made the lovely, picky, Gracie-Mae fall for me."

"Picky?! I'm not picky!" I protested, ignoring the fact he just said that I had fallen for him.

Fallen for my best friend? Maybe...noticed an attraction..but definately not...fallen.
....Right?


"Oh please! No one can get to you. You won't date any guy. You're so picky. A super model could ask you out, and you still turn them down. I got two kisses in one night. I'm a lucky guy." He said, crossing his arms- his way of saying 'I won'.

"Yeah, you are lucky, but I haven't fallen for you." I stated, crossing my arms as well.

Then one of those famous, temptatious- wait, is that even a word? Oh well! For Gabe, anyone can make words up- grin. Oh great..I just gave him a competition, and we all know how competitive Gabe Saporta is. I groaned in failure, and his grin just grew.

"Yet." He said, "But I will make you fall for me Gracie-Mae Luther. One day, and one day really soon- you will fall for me and not be control youself around me. Gracie-Mae Luther, "He said, lowering to my level and staring at me with a concentrated, completely serious-faced look, "I will make you fall in love with me."

My heart stopped. I swear I could have literally fallen for him right then. My knees beginning to weaken. My breath caught in my throat, I tried to shove it off like it was nothing.

"Oh yeah, yeah. Whatever Gabe. I'll never be in love with you." I paused to chuckle. "You're my best friend."

"And best friends make the best lovers."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not being on and updating. You all know about my uncle and such. And then my computers battery messed up, and I had to buy a new one. So sorry for the wait. I feel bad even though it's only been 3 days or 4...maybe 5ish- depending on when you read this and where you live.

So here it is.

What do you think? Where do you see this going?

Comments me babes.