Your Hand in Mine

A Result From Reason

I woke up with a smile on my face and butterflies in my stomach, but I couldn't let myself feel this way. I wanted to, but I just can't. What happened to weeks ago- I hated him and before our fight, we were the best of friends. He was like my brother. - Why am I useing pastence? He is like my brother. He is. ..Yeah he's like my brother if it was okay to think your brother was steaming hot and wanted to kiss him. What am I thinking?!

I shook my head, trying to stop my brain from fighting itself. I sighed and brushed my hair, put it in a messy pony tail and walked down the stairs.

"Heeey." Gabe called, snaking his arms around me.

Butterflies continued to swarm my stomach and my heart raced, and I couldn't smack that stupid grin off my face. I pushed his arms off of my waist, lightly, and he chuckled against the sensitive skin on my neck.

"William is having a party tonight. Are you going to come?"

"William? Hell no." I answered, bitterly, rage feeling my heart.

"Come on. He's been calling me every night, crying to me about how he fucked up his relationship with his best girlfriend."

"Oh great."

"Just come- for me?" He asked with a cute pout.

I sighed and nodded my head. Hearing my phone ring, I dashed up the stairs and to my room, grabbing the vibrating phone off of my bed.

"Hello?" I answered, breathless.

"Hey. Are you okay?" Nick's familiar voice, asked.

"Yeah- yeah. Just a long run."

He chuckled, "Okay. Not asking. Anyways, are you doing something tonight?"

"Well actually, William is throwing a party, but- I'm sure you could tag along."

"Okay. Sounds fun. What time is it?"

"Uhh..I don't know. Probably around 6. It's usually when his parties start." I answered, lightly.

"Okay. I'll be there around 5:30."

"Kay- See ya then." I said and hung up the phone before he could say anymore.

"Who was that?" Gabe asked, leaning against the frame of my door.

"It was Nick." I answered, simply, and started heading towards the bathroom.

"What'd he want?" Gabe asked, more roughly.

"He wanted to hang out."

"Are you going to hang out?"

"Yeah, probably."

Gabe sighed, "He's not good news, Gracie-Mae and you and I both know it."

"Gabe. He was my first love."

He simply sighed again and handed me a note.
I want you to do this for me. Make a list of positives about dating me and the negatives. If there are more reasons against me, I'll back off, and we'll pretend this never happened. And if there is more positives for me, then...just give it a shot?
Just as I put it in my pocket, He came back in to the room- shirt off. I begged my eyes not to run over his body, but I couldn't resist and looked at every inch of him.

"So if you could stop staring me down. I will have to sadly inform you that William canceled the party for tonight. It'll be tomorrow. "

I nodded.

"So, how about...how about we- I don't know...go on a date? And then you can make the list."

"Sounds like a deal to me." I said with butterflies in my stomach smiling.

He brought my hands to his lips and lightly planted a kiss apon my hand.
One reason to date Gabe Saporta- he makes me feel extrodinary. By the simplest things, he can make me feel like no one has before.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there ya go.
I know it's not the best. Its just a filler, but I hope you could find some satisfaction from it. [:
Anyways- give me feedback.