Your Hand in Mine

The Right Kind Of Phrase

You know when you're a teenager and you are getting ready for dates with butterflies in your stomach, and your heart is pounding? And nomatter how long I know Gabe those feelings never cease to exist. I didn't know what to wear, how to act, or what to expect. I mean, with Gabe you never know what to expect. He's so..spontaneous.

Note to self, The second reason to love/date Gabe Saporta- You never know what's going to happen next with Gabe. He's never boring.
Gabe pecked on the door, and my eyes connected with him.

"What are you doing?" He asked, gesturing to the clothes on my bed and the indecisive look on my face.

"I don't know what to wear."

He chuckled to himself, "What- are you trying to impress me? Look, you already have blown me away. We're best friends. I've seen you at your worst. I've had your snot all in my shirt, picked away your eye boogers, and seen you slouched in sweats- and I still love you, and you're still beautiful. You don't have to get dressed up for me. I think that is a reason to love me. And another fact is that we already love each other- we've been through a lot together, so our relationship could hold up because we're just building on to a strong relationship, not creating one like normal."

The third reason to love Gabe Saporta- He has seen me at my worst and my best. He's been there through it all. He really knows everything but he still likes me- and he still loves me.

The fourth reason to love Gabe Saporta- We do already have a strong, wonderful relationship, and we've been through hell and back with each other. So, we know we could go through difficult times, and I already have major trust for him and everything. We're not creating a new relationship, we are just building on to the one we already have and have had for five years, now.


I giggled nervously and nodded my head. He walked down the stairs, and I closed my door, lightly. I slipped on some casual clothes and walked down the stairs. He smiled at me and showed me to the door.

"So, Mr.Saporta, what do you have in store for us?" I asked.

He smiled, as he headed down the street. We ended up parked at the ocean. I smiled, and we stepped out of the car. He wrapped his arms around me to keep me warm, and we walked down the beach, embraced in a butterflied- tingling-feeling haven. He sat me down by a basket where he pulled out a blanket and placed it down. We sat on it, and he slowly pulled out different foods. We slowly enjoyed our food with some small talk, flirtacious eyes, and giggles. It was comfortable being with Gabe and at the same time, made me so woozy just looking at him.

He got some creme on his lips from the custard that he was eating. He looked so cute, so childish.

"Get it for me?" He said, noticing me staring and smiling.

He leaned in, his breath hitting my lips. I noticing my breath caught in the back of my throat. My lips longed for his touch, and I leaned foward ever so slightly and let our lips connect momentarily. Now, he pressed his lips to mine and didn't break it. He began to open and close his mouth, and I followed along with his motions- unable to control myself. His tongue danced outside my lip, begging for me to let it in. I slightly parted my lips and with one quick motion, he connected our tongues in a heated passion- sending tingles and chills through out my body, making me weak, vulnerable underneath his touch. His kisses were so innocent and pure, yet so filled with passion. He was gentle, yet fierce and longing. I loved his kisses, they were the best. And the taste of his mouth was excellent- so fresh and clean, with the slight taste of Dr.Pepper every once in and a while.

The fifth reason to love Gabe Saporta- He was honest, even with his kisses. And that minty toothepaste of his was enough to send me over the rocks.

He pulled away and stared in to my eyes, innocently- just like a little boy would with full, honest, feeling. I loved the way his hair blew in the wind, and how his eyes sparkled underneath the moonlight. Gabe can make the simplest things the best in the world.
He stood up, breaking our gaze, and pulled on my hand, leading me to the dock, where a nice boat waited for us. The man smiled.

"There you are, Gabe." He said with a smile.

Gabe nodded, and helped me on to the boat. The man went to the front of the boat, away from us, and began to drive it. It was cold- the autumn air hitting us. He walked a little ways up and grabbed a big blanket and wrapped it around us. We layed down, cuddled, and stared up at the starry night- moving with the motion of the boat, passing by beautiful sights.

"You know why you should let me be your boyfriend." Gabe whispered in my ear.

"Why?" I whispered back.

"Because I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
So there ya go!
=D
Please give me some feedback and tell me what you think, where you think this is going, what you want to happen, etc.