Your Hand in Mine

I Don't Know What To Call This

My hips twisted to the beat. Sweat glazed my body, sexily, and Nick as following some of my moves. He wasn't the best dancer, but definately not the worst either. The best dance ever would definately be Gabe. Our bodies are like one when we dance. We really express ourselves together. It's lovely. Speaking of which, I haven't seen Gabe all night. My head began to explore the room when I saw him across the room near the drinks flirting with a girl. A sick feeling took over me.

Another reason to never date Gabe: He is the most flirtacious guy you will ever meet.

I suddenly felt the need to get out of the house. I turned towards Nick.

"Hey! I'm going to get some air!" I screamed over the music.

He nodded, and I rushed out of the house, to the back porch and nicely took a seat on one of the lawn chairs. A few minutes of silent was all I got before Gabe came outside.

"Hey, sweet thang." He playfully said, sitting down next to me in a lawn chair.

I didn't reply to him.

"What is wrong?" He asked, almost too innocently.

"You." I simply stated, my eyes glued to something across the yard.

"What about me?"

"You say you love me, you say you want to be with me, and yet you go flirt with a bunch of other girls."

"Yeah- You have a date."

"But I never said I liked you." I spat without a single thought.

His face looked saddened and then hardened.

"Listen to yourself. You said "But I never said I liked you." There ya go, baby girl. What is the use in not flirting with girls if the girl I really am interested in isn't interested in me."

I scoffed, knowing he was right. And then that familiar smirk crossed his lips.

"Unless....You're jealous. HAHA! You're jealous!"

"Am not!" I protested, standing up, now looking him directly in the eyes.

"Are to!"

"Am not!"

"Are to!" We faught back and forth.

"Hey! But I didn't come out here to argue about that. Listen, when you left, he went to the bathroom. Out of luck, I had to use the bathroom, and I heard him on the phone." Gabe told me, a look of worry on his face.

"So?"

"So, he was telling this person 'Yeah, man. I've got her just where I want her.' He's doing something bad or at least planning to. Come on. You can't trust him!" Gabe screamed at me like I was deaf or retarded.

"No. That is you being jealous!"

"Come on! Listen to what he said!!"

"He is right, Gracie." William said, sweeping by Gabes side.

I looked at both of them, both holding stern expressions, both wanting me to get rid of Nick. I rolled my eyes and pushed past them, walking over to Nick as I spotted him across the room.

"Nick. Can we get out of here?" I asked, still angry at the boys for accusations.

A look crossed his eyes, and he eagerly nodded. As we stepped in the car, alone together, and he roared the engine- I felt like maybe this wasn't such a good idea. And maybe the guys were right, maybe he was up to something. Maybe he was simply using me, but either way, I didn't feel safe with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, there ya go. [:
So this will be ending in a few more chapters.
So give me a lot of feedback.
What do you think will happen next? How do you think it will end? Will Gabe and her ever really get together? Should I make a sequel?