Your Hand in Mine

Pressure Point

My eyes fluttered open as I saw we were parked, somehow I'd fallen asleep in the car ride. When I looked around I noticed we weren't home, at the park, or anywheres I'd thought we'd end up. Infact, this place so unfamiliar to me.

"Do you know where we are?" He breathed in menice.

"N-No." I said, but I found the sign.

We're at the venue Midtown played. The night I met Gabe. The night Nick's brother raped me.

My hands began to shake, and I think he noticed because his laughter began to ring through my eyes, evily, sickeningly. He got out of the car as my heart pounded. I didn't know what to do or what exactly he was going to do, but I prayed for Gabe to be here- to some how show up and stop whatever was going down. I am so stupid. I should have trusted Gabe. I shouldn't have even gotten involved with Nick. He is bad news. My door swung open, and he waited for me to get out. I could try to make a run for it, but I don't think it'd work.

"Don't think about it." He said, like he had read my mind.

He ran a hand through my hair and then tightened his grip- pulling my hair with great pain. I whimpered and stood out of the car as he directed and followed him down the alley as he pulled my hair, roughly. Tears were stinging my eyes from fear and from his tight grip on my hair that kept pulling and tugging at my roots. He threw me against a wall and pressed his lips to mine. Now I knew what he was going to do. I wouldn't kiss back, and I tried my best to push him off, but the more I did- the more he pulled my hair and the more he shoved me in to the wall- the concrete scraping me and bruising my back. Tears leaked down my eyes.

"Why are you doing this?" I begged for an answer as his lips connected with my neck, stinging them with his tainted kisses.

"Because. You were a whore! You fucked my brother! And when someone caught you, you lied and said he raped you! You got my best friend- my brother- in jail for 12 years! He's still not out, and he won't be out anytime soon. So I am seeking my vengance. I told my brother I'd get you back and that is exactly what I'm doing. I'm finishing something he didn't get to finish. And I'm getting what was mine to begin with."

"Raping me?" I asked in an amused voice at his contradiction.

He growled at me and bashed my head against the wall- cutting it, bruising it, making me dizzy.

"I loved you." he laughed, dryly. "I loved you so much and then you go and fuck my brother !

"No! He raped me. He raped me, Nick. I loved you so much- but-" I cried out.

"SHUT UP!" He screamed, hatred burning out of his eyes, "You left me! You left afterwards for that...for that..rockstar! You never loved me. You were just a whore, a worthless piece of trash." He spat.

His words stinged.

"Now, I'm going to give you as much hurt as it felt to lose my girlfriend and my brother. You ruined my life, and I'll ruin yours. I hope this night haunts you forever." He said, before throwing me to the ground and began kissing my body, ripping my clothes off every step of the way.

I cried, begged, pleaded for him to stop. But he didn't, and he wouldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep yep.
So you all knew this was coming.
Now should Gabe save her? Hmm?
What is your opinion. I have like three results for the ending of this chapter, and I need to know- does he save her? should I not let him save her? Should he still get to rape her before Gabe savers her? What do you think?