Your Hand in Mine

The Gas Tanks Half Full- Just Like My Heart

Gabe's P.O.V.

I walked inside, sighing.

"I don't see why or how she trusts him." I said to William.

"Man, don't stress it. Maybe she just has to learn it the hard way."

"I don't want her to, though. I mean-- She's had enough shit go on in her life.. She doesn't need this, now. Not now..Not ever. She's-- the most perfect girl."

William was smiling at me like an idiot.

"What?" I asked, dumbfounded at his goofy grin.

"You looove her." He chimed in a sing-song voice.

I laughed, "Yeah-- Yeah I love her a lot. I always have. She's always been my girl, but now I'm just dying for her to be my baby girl."

"AWWWW!" All kinds of people screamed in unison.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the bar and began to down beers, slowly becoming more drunk when I realized that Gracie wasn't here and neither was that asshole- I mean Nick.

"Where is Gracie?!" I screamed to Ryland who was planted on the couch across from where Gracie and and Nick once sat.

"Her and Nick left a while ago. No telling where they're off to."

"You guys let her leave with him?!!" I screamed at them like they were idiots. Of course they didn't know.

William gave me the same look I was feeling an 'oh fuck. something has to be wrong.' look. I made a dash to the door and got in the drivers seat of Williams car as he got in the passanger side. I quickly started the engine and sped out but where the fuck could they be? They weren't at the park. They weren't at the house, and they weren't at the party. My heart was pounding, my head was woozy, and I felt like I was going to cry and puke. I began to shake as I pressed the gas larger. William all the while calling her phone over and over again.

"Where are we going?" William said, timidly, afraid to make me snap and afraid of his life since I was going 100 miles per hour.

"We're going to a venue."

"Why do you- Oh. Fuck! Do you think that is what is happening?"

I didn't answer. I couldn't focus on anything other than not crying and getting too hysterical. I had to get to Gracie. I'd cry later. Just hopefully she is okay. And I'm going to kill that fucking waste of space. It took about fifty minutes to get to the venue, and I was praying that she was okay. But when I parked, I didn't hear any screams- no whispers- no cars- no sign of life. Nomatter how hard I searched. No wheres. Gracie was gone, mad at me, not answering her phone, and alone with the brother of the boy who raped her. And here William and I are speeding, searching for her, and practically going insane.

Where are you, Gracie? Where?
♠ ♠ ♠
hehehehehe. [:
What do you think?
I want to know what you think is happening now.
Sorry this is kinda short.