Your Hand in Mine

It's Called Soul Searching

His hands ran down my body, and I didn't even fight. Tears streamed down my face.

Do something.

His hands fiddled with the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up- unclasping my bra.

Scream! Stop him!

But the knot in my throat wasn't allowing me too, and I knew it'd only come out as a whimper. So I stayed shut.

"You're fucking delicious...Ugh! Damn I want you!" He moaned in to my ear.

I choked back puke. His hand ran over mine, and he made me rub his cock. I bit the inner part of my life, blood filling my mouth. He massaged my left breast as he took his right hand and slowly scooted my dress up.

Stop him! Stop him! He can't do this to you! You can fight! Don't just let him!!

But I knew it wouldn't do me any good. Just more pain and more tears.
He slowly pulled down my panties, and as I felt his hand touch me.

Do it, NOW!

I let out the loudest, most murderous scream I never thought imaginable and began to hit him, kneeing him in the groin, and with every fiber in my body- every bit of rage and pain and suffering that mustered up- I shoved him off of me. I quickly scooted from beneath him and jumped up faster than I ever thought I could. I looked down at him.

"This is no ones privledge." I spat, hitting him once more in the groin and ran as fast as my legs could manage, crying.

Once I got in a safe distance, I pulled up my panties more and tried straightening up, pulling out my cell phone to dial that old familiar number.

Ri-

"Hello?!" Came a worried voice not of the person I managed.

"Where's Gabe?" I whimpered, trying to keep my voice steady.

"He's right here, Gracie. Where are you?!"

"I'm on the corner of broad and bergs. Please get here fast. I'm scared." I begged William.

"We will. Listen Gracie, don't move and stay on the phone. Okay?" Willaim instructed, now sounding more calm and collected.

"William. I don't feel safe here.. I'm- I'm going to go in the gas station across the street. I'll be in the bathroom. Please hurry."

"We will, we will. We'll be there in five minutes." He promised, and I could hear the engine roar faster.

I ran across the street and entered the gas station with the ring of a bell. The clerk, looking tired, greeted me. I couldn't muster up a reply and simply scurried to the bathroom in a rush. The mirror laughed at me- I'd defeated him and yet it still felt like he had won by the looks of it-- my tossled hair, bleeding lips, scratches, bruises, and clothes being dirty and rinkled. I sat down, waiting for the boys to get here, waiting for my long time saviour to get here. A pounding at my door cut off my lingering thoughts on Nick, though, and I crawled off the floor to the door.

Finally.
♠ ♠ ♠
[:
Okay, there ya go!
I really suck at titles. lol.
But I decided to call it 'It's Called Soul Searching' because she really had to dig deep to find the courage and will power, the strength to finally beat off things by herself. I mean she was always waiting to be saved, ya know. And sometimes you can't depend on other people- you have to depend on yourself.

So what do you think?
Where do you think this is going?
What do you want to happen?
Do you have any ideas you'd like to share?