Your Hand in Mine

Tonights The Night

I looked at my phone. Somewheres between running in to the gas station and having an almost break down in the bathroom, it had died without me knowing. I should have guessed when I didn't hear the squealing of the tires or their frantic talking. I opened the door, relieved, just wanting to go home and cry in Gabes arms and have a little fun with William. But as I opened the door, a little fear for who was on the other side of the door, I saw none other than the guy behind the counter. 'Clark' reading on his name tag.

"Young lady, what are you doing in there?"

"I was on the verge of getting raped and was hiding out in the bathroom until my....brother came to get me."

He looked at me, eyes scanning over me slowly, and pressed his lips in to a thin line. Sighing, he shook his head.

"I don't buy it. You would have called the police or something. You're probably just a messed up teen doing drugs or something. Come on, get out of here and go home. It's way past curfew." He said in a disappointed tone.

"No! I'm not lying!" I begged for him to believe me.

The door bells ringed throughout the medium sized gas station. Both of our heads shot up to look at the who was entering. I was still silenting praying it was William and Gabe. But who I saw, scared me. My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach, and I begged for the guy to let me go back in to the bathroom.

"That's him!" I screamed in a whisper, pointing towards the guy who had just walked in to the door.

"Get out of here." He said, roughly, and loud enough for Nicks eyes to snap to us and walk over.

I was shaking as I looked at him, daring to run right then but wondering if I could even make it.

"Oh there you are! Dad has been looking all over for you! Where've you been?! You've got to stop hanging out with those boys!"

"Is this your brother?" The guy asked, crossing his arms.

"No! He's lying about it all! He's going to rape me! Please stop him! Please!" I begged, screamed, pleaded.

But the guy held not even a look of concern, as Nick began to dig his nails in to the back of my arm. It's not over. It won't be over until he gets what he wants.
He continued to drag me to his car, I continuesly faught- trying to hit him and keep my stance. He just knocked me over and continued dragging me by my hair as I screamed. But then..he stopped, and as I looked up through the tears in my eyes, I saw Gabe and William.

"Get in the car, Gracie!" Gabe screamed, demandingly, but I didn't mind. I just ran to the car and peered out the window as Gabe and William screamed and beat the shit out of Nick.
Tears of relief traced down my cheeks as the cops were called and carried Nick away. I began to shake with shock of it all, and Gabe scooted in beside me, holding me tightly to him.

"You're okay now, baby. Nothing will ever happen to you again. Ever." He told me comfortingly. "But you did it. You beat him. You are so powerful, and you don't even know it."

"Yeah. By the looks of it, I'm pretty sure you could take me!" William joked.

Giggles escaped my lips. Somewheres between then and home, I fell asleep in Gabes arms. I only woke up when he was tucking me in the bed.

"Gabe..Don't leave me." I begged, whimpering.

He smiled and nodded.

"Is William still here?" I asked.

Gabe once again nodded. "He says he's not leaving until you're all better."

I smiled and nodded as Gabe began to remove his pants and shirt to leave himself in his boxers. He slid in beside me and held me in his arms, and I rested my head on his chest. He stroked my hair, comfortingly, and kissed my forehead, lovingly.

"Gabe." I began.

"Yes?"

"I'm in love with you."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I don't think it was exactly what you guys expected, but I had to keep Nick a little more in there, ya know. Anyways. What did you think of this part?
So this is going to be ending in the next 2-4 chapters. Exciting much?
I am definately excited, but I'm also kind of sad.
Should I write a sequel and do you have any ideas?
Anyways.
Tell me what you think!!