Your Hand in Mine

It's okay, I promise.

I woke up in the morning in Gabes arms. It's a nice feeling. I can't help but get butterflies and just want to nestle more in to him and stay that way all day. I swear I could. I turned over and kissed his lips softly. He smiled and began rubbing a hand through my hair.

"Open your eyes, silly." I whispered to him.

His smile grew as he opened his eye lids revealing a pair of gorgeous brown eyes. Ones that I often got lost in. Eyes that charmed me.

"Do you want breakfast?" He asked, sweetly.

"Mmm...That'd be nice."

"What would you like?"

"Breakfast gravy....biscuits." I answered, slowly, with a sly grin on my face.

"Pancakes will do?" He asked with a bright smile.

I laughed. "Yeah, pancakes will do."

He lightly kissed my lips and stood up out of bed. He stood there for a minute so I could check his body out to stretch before heading to the kitchen. His red boxer briefs hugged every curv of his body and accentuated his manhood. His slight abs glowed from the morning sun-actually his skin was glowing, and his hair was matted lightly. He turned to me and smiled. A smile that I couldn't deny. I smiled back, and he left the room. Standing up from the bed, I lightly made my way to the bathroom, stripping of my clothes and got in the shower. The warm water cascaded over my body, soothing me, and I quickly lathered my hair with shampoo. After conditioning my hair, washing my body, I got out of the shower and quickly straightened my hair- drying it at the same time- thanks wet to dry hair straighteners!

I walked to the room in just a towel, slightly emberassed when I saw him on the bed.

"I was coming to ask you, would you like for me to go buy some orange juice? We don't have any." He said, his eyes now traveling over my body.

"No. It's fine." I said, walking over to the dresser, trying to not notice his eyes checking me out.

I grabbed some underwear and slipped some black lace cheekies on under my towel then let the towel fall as I faced away from him but before I could slip my bra on, he was right behind me, his body pressed against mine, lips kissing my neck, and hands rubbing my stomach, slowly itching upwards towards my boobs.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered in my ear, his hot breath chilling my skin, sending shiver down my spine.

I shook beneath him as his tongue mingled against my bare skin and his warm hands began to lightly cup my boobs. I lightly moaned in to his neck. I could feel him smile, knowing he had succeeded.

"Turn around." He commanded, and I couldn't help but to listen.

His eyes instantly connected to my nudity. He picked me up and connected his mouth to the soft spot of my boobs, his tongue lightly tracing around my nipple. I moaned, grabbing on to his hair. At that, he pushed my back against the wall and grinded in to me, only thin cloth seperating us. I could feel his hardening manhood and trust me, it's hard to resist Gabe like this. But I couldn't let our first time happen with lust nor could I even convince myself that I could do.

I can do this.
I can do this.
I can't do this.

"Gabe. I can't do this. Not now." I whined, a part of me wanting to.

He looked up with sincere eyes of affection.

"You're right. It's too soon. It shouldn't be like this." He said, kissing me once before carrying me down the stairs.

"You have no idea what you do to me, little girl." He told me as he sat me down on the counter top.

"You have no idea how hard it is to resist you, Gabey baby."

He smiled at the nickname I'd given him years ago.

"Baby girl, I love you." He said, stepping in front of me and holding my face between his big hands- heat radiating off of them.

"I love you too, Gabe."

He smiled but it faded. "Is there something that you'd like to talk about? ...I mean, I agree most of the time with you on 'it shouldn't be like this' but sometimes, it's just...right...and I respect you and all but...Gracie- what's going on inside that head of yours?" He asked, nicely.

My eyes shot to the floor. I couldn't even look at him. I felt ashamed of myself. I didn't know why I couldn't give myself to Gabe.

"It's just like..you don't want to. I really love you but if you aren't feeling me on that level-" He began again, but I stopped him with a small kiss.

"That won't get you out of this one." He warned me.

I slowly nodded my head.

"I don't know what is going on, Gabe. I really don't. I'm scared. I think back to that night- when I got raped. I'm just...unsure of everything. I want to....I want to give you every piece of me. I want you to be my first, but I just need time, okay? Just time." I told him before making my ways up the stairs, to my room, and locking the door behind me.

Falling on my bed, tears escaped my eyes.

Big girls can cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Even though most of you have read this before, you should still comment. :D
I'll get the rest of the sequel parts out really fast. Don't worry!
Just comment. lol. =P
And while you wait for the new chapters, go read my BRAND NEW GABE SAPORTA STORY!!!
Please please please and thank you!