Your Hand in Mine

Lets Get The Stereo On Repeat

About ten minutes passed before Gabe came in and wrapped his arms around me. I guess he needed to cool off and wanted to give me time to get my emotions under control and think- something I really need to do. A few more minutes passed with me now silently crying in to my pillow and Gabe hugging me. I turned over and hugged on to him.

"Gabe, I love you so so so so so sooooo much." I stressed.

"I know you do, baby girl, I know you do. I'm sorry for pressuring you about it. I shouldn't have even-"

"No! I'm glad you did. We need to talk about this stuff. Gabe, I really love you. I want you to talk to me about anything." I told him, cutting him off from his apology.

He smiled and kissed my lips, lovingly. "I love you. What do you say we just go out today and forget about our problems? Who cares about sex- fuck it!" He said, saying our inside joke 'Fuck Sex'.

No one could ever understand that. I bet'cha. I couldn't escape the laughter that now filled the room. Both of us on the ground, clutching our sides, gasping for air. It felt good.

"Well, I think there is going to be a party tonight. Want to go to that?" Gabe asked, gaining his composure.

"No, I think I'm just going to go out with Vicky."

He nodded, "Well, I'll go over to Williams or something then."

I nodded, slipping on some different clothes and putting my hair in a ponytail- some of the layers framing my face. I put on some make up and quickly walked out. A girls day is what I needed. It'd be refreshening and finally someone to talk to about this sex thing! Gabe looked cute as he stood in a some black boxer briefs, rummaging through his clothes.

"I can't find anything to wear!" He whined, throwing his arms around.

I laughed, walking over to his closet and picking out something. He slipped it on and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, baby doll." He said. "Do you want me to drop you off at Vickys?"

"Yeah, sure." I said, grabbing my phone and calling Vicky to tell her the news.

She was super excited, since we haven't had girl time in what feels like forever. Most of the time, time is based around Gabe and I. I like it that way...but it's worse than before and with these problems bothering me, I needed someone I could talk to that understands things a little better- well, understands girl problems and thats no other than Vicky. Duh.

He gave me a light kiss before I got out of the car and rushed to Vicky who was standing on the porch, waiting for me. We squealed and embraced before I heard Gabe carry on down the road.

"Okay! Lets get started!" She screamed, excitedly.

Yes.
This is definitely what I need.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any mistakes or anything and the poor writing and all.
I hate these chapters.
Actually, I don't care for the story. I like the plot, but the writing I think sucks.
Hopefully, when i start making the new chapters, it will be better, and maybe I will stop being lazy and revise it all. lol.

Please comment and subscribe. Tell all yo friends. lol. Banners are always welcome.
AND! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Go Check out my NEW GABE SAPORTA STORY! ---Keep It Simple. ----