Your Hand in Mine

You're Body Is The Greatest Masterpiece

"Gabe! Where is my pants?!" I screamed, angerily, as I searched for a pair of my purple pants.

"Uhh..What are you talking about?" He tried to ask, innocently.

I stomped in to the kitchen, seeming his munching on a muffin. Crumbs covered his mouth causing me to snicker as some was stuck in a beard he hasn't shaved in two days. I looked down to see that he was indeed wearing my purple pants.

"Gabe!" I yelled in disbelief.

Actually, it was believeable. He is always stealing my things. He followed my gaze and looked back up at me with an innocent look.

"I didn't think you'd mind." He muffled through a huge bite of his muffin.

I could barely make out what he was saying.

"Ugh. Fine. Hey, can I use your jacket then?"

"Yeah, sure."

I went back to my room and picked out another outfit that fit with the jacket I had in mind to use. Today was cold- being around 45(F) only. You could tell that it was Autumn now. In a matter of weeks, <Strike> Halloween would be here. </strike> Gabe and I's anniversary would be here. I smiled at the thought- five years of friendship. I skipped out of his room, wearing his jacket. He smiled.

"It looks good." He commented.

I curtsied and sat down on a stool beside him.

"Did you know that next month is our Anniversary?"

"Yepp."

"What are we going to do this year?"

"I don't know, but it's going to be big. It's five years- that is half a decade."

I hugged him. He was shocked. It shocked me. I hadn't seen it coming, either. I just hugged him. I'm not sure why. Perhaps it was a thank you for the five years of friendship we have been through.

"Gabey, lets go on a walk."

"Are you sure? It's cold out."

"Yeah, lets go."

He nodded and walked to get a jacket, as I slipped on shoes. I zipped up his jacket as the cold air hit me. We walked up the street towards town, in silence. I shivered from the cold autumn air nipping at my warm skin. Gabe wrapped his arm around me and held me in to him more. A strange feeling filled me, but I shoved it off and thought about how short I felt compared to his 6'5 stature. We ended up at the park, and the kid in me came out. I grabbed on to Gabes hands, and we began to spin as fast as we could- ending up falling on the ground, dizzy out of this world. Laughter filled the world, and we got up- running over to the swings and pushed ourselves as high as the swings could manage to go up. I felt free swaying in the air like that, especially with my best friend beside me.

We walked to the nearest coffee shop and ordered some Lattes. The warm rush of the liquid down my throat soothed me and warmed my trembling body. Gabe stared out the window at the busy citys, and I stared at his perfectly chiseled face. I hadn't noticed it before- how every line and edge of his face was beautiful and smooth. And how his eyes stood our so deeply- the innocence they sometimes barred like he was still a mere boy and hadn't faced the harshness of the world. I never noticed how when he was being antsy the way he'd bight his lip could make me smile so much, or how I even found beauty in the rythm he'd tap his fingers in. I never noticed his beauty so much before. The way his lips look so perfectly defined and soft, especially how they look so full when slurping on warm coffee. I never noticed how fragile his body could look when he is cold and how it is usually so strong. I was noticing the way his skin was the perfect shage of tan and fair skinned.

He caught me staring at him, and it caused me to blush. He chuckled to himself and sipped on his coffee more. We stood up, paying for the coffee, and left the diner. As we made our way back home, my feet began to hurt.

"Gabey- carry me."

He nodded and leaned his body a little, stretching out his arms, so I could jump on. I put my hands on his shoulders and jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist. He held on to my legs and carried me the rest of the way back to the house. The house felt so warm compared to outside. I slowly walked to my room and picked up my acoustic guitar and began to strum it, thinking of his wonderful features.

"I can't take my eyes off you." I sang, as the door came open.

Gabe smiled, "You never play around me anymore."

I lightly smiled.

"Is that about Alex?"

No. It's about you. But how could I tell him that?

"N-no, just..no one in particular." I half lied.

He nodded and sat down beside me. For some reason, I wanted to be in his arms, but I knew these thoughts were wrong. And I had no idea where they were surfacing from, but they needed to stop. I guess god heard me and had sympathy or something because he pulled me into his chest and began to stroke my hair. Chills ran down my spine. My breathing was unsteady. My pulse quickened.

This is how it should feel.
♠ ♠ ♠
The last line is very important and don't think that because she is noticing beauty in Gabe that she is admitting to herself she likes him or anything- trust me. It's not even like that.

Secondly, read the last line carefully and result back to the chapter before this one.

Thirdly, I would like to point out that I have updated alot. Two updates in a matter of hours. I've updated I think about 3 times today or something. Now, I haven't been getting much feedback. I don't have enough subscribers, and I'm unsatisfied with the number of readers I have. So I will get strict and say I am not updatting until I have atleast 7 more comments, 5 new readers, and 5 more subscribers. Is that too much to ask?
I have more readers than subscribers- balance it out more. Give me a good amount, please. So I say- go up some. People that comment and read- subscribe. It means a lot to me. If you read, comment- it makes me happy and helps alot with updates and other things. If you like it a lot, it helps to tell people about it so they can read it and tell me what they don't like or like about it.

But seriously guys, pay attention to the last line. If anyone can tell me what she is saying then you will get a special suprise. It's not hard. [=