Your Hand in Mine

Goodbyes and Arguements

I woke up before anyone else and snaked out of Alex's grip. Opening the door, quietly, I made my way upstairs to see what was all damaged. The majority of the windows were shattered and things were scattered about, but over all- it looked okay. I watched my step and grabbed a water out of the fridge.

"How does your arm feel today?" A familiar voice said behind me causing me to jump.

"It hurts." I answered, honestly, turning to look at Gabe.

"We're going to have to get a cleaner for this mess." He stated.

"And buy new food."

"Yeah."

Right then, others came up the stairs. Ryland, Nate, and Alex all came in rubbing their eyes.

"Well, we have to go to our places and see the damage. Sorry for running out like this." Ryland said.

Gabe and I nodded in understandment.

"What about Kierra?" I asked.

"I'll take care of her." Gabe replied with a smile.

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh Alex!" I screamed remembering my love still asleep.

I ran down the stairs and lightly kissed him away. He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you, Gracie." Alex said seriously, staring me straight in the eyes.

I gulped, "I love you too, Alex." I said unsure of myself.

He smiled lightly and pulled me into another kiss, but I felt uncomfortable, feeling someone staring at me. I turned my head and Alex just looked up. Gabe was staring blankly at us.

"Care to mind your own?" I asked, nicely.

He just looked away and shook Kierra, lightly.

"Hey, sweetie."

She giggled, and they wrapped in a kiss. It felt like someone kicked me in the stomach.

"Don't worry about him. Come here." Alex whispered in my ear, biting it.

I held back a moan as shivers ran down my spine and climbed on top of him. We began to make out, his hands roaming up and down my sides, resting on my ass. My hands explored his hair and muscles. I kissed down down to his neck without thought and lightly nibbled on his neck. He moaned causing me to want to pleasure him more. I loved the rumble of his vocal cords- knowing I was causing him some sort of bliss.

"I'd like it if you wouldn't fuck on the couch." Gabe spat, his voice harsh.

I rolled my eyes, and we smiled at each other. Then it hit me that he was leaving. My heart felt like it was hurting, worse than I thought it would. Alex seemed to know what I was thinking.

"It's only for a few months. I'll be stopping and staying here for a bit too. We can spend every second together. I know this is hard, baby, but promise we can try to get through this? And when I come back, we'll pick up where we left off?" He asked, cutely, holding on to me tight.

I nodded.

"Well I need to go and get my things, the flight leaves in two hours. Plus it takes an hour to get there."

I sighed and nodded and walked with him up the stairs to say goodbye. Our lips locked in sweet tenderness. As we pulled away a hunger was in his eyes, and he pushed me against the wall, lust filling his kiss. I kissed back, full force until he pulled away.

"Oh when I get back." He whispered in my ear.

But I didn't feel like I should. I regretted putting that..lust in him, knowing I couldn't give it up to him. Not now, maybe not ever. Maybe he wasn't the one. I hugged on to him tight and said goodbye. Tears pricked at his eyes.

"I'm going to miss you so much." He said, rocking on his heels. "Well, see ya. I'll call as much as I can."

"I know you will. Bye." I said, and he walked out of the house.

I sighed and felt tears rush to my eyes. I needed Gabe. I needed him to tell me everything was okay, that I was going to get through this, and I would see him before I knew it. But no, he was downstairs, getting it on with Kierra. I just stayed cuddled up on the couch until he came upstairs thirty minutes later. I was repulsed with what could and probably happened down there. She smiled at me, dirtily, and I could feel the vomit rise in my throat. She left, thankfully, and Gabe looked at me awkwardly.

"I'd advise you shower."
He rolled his eyes, "Like you and Alex weren't already getting it on?"

"No. I had to...say goodbye to him today."

Hurt filled my body, and I could once again feel the tears prick at my eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked, walking over to me.

"Ye-no."

He chuckled and sat down beside me, pulling me in to his arms.

"No, seriously- take a shower before touching me."

He pushed me off, meanly, and grunted.
"We didn't do a fucking thing. God Gracie! Grow up!" He screamed, rushing out of the room to god knows where.

This is only the beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any typeos or mistakes whatsoever. I'm bad at editing. I'm more of a free writer. [=
I hope you liked this one, and I'd wish you guys would stop slacking on commenting.
I do update everyday- sometimes multiple times. The least you can do is comment.
<33
I'd like to make a special shout out to two people that always give me comments- nikkixgoesxRAWR, xxskyee.

Others comment but not as frequently and give me as much love as these gals. Oh and check out Nikki's banner she made me! It's awesome. <33