Your Hand in Mine

If You Feel That You're Falling- Honey Grip Tight

It's been a few days. The damages are repaired. Gabe is mad at me, and Alex has been calling a lot. But he also warned me that he won't be able to call for a week or so. Oh and Kierra has been over non-stop. When I needed Gabe most, she has to go and ruin it. I hated the girl, and I'm sure she hated me. Actually, I know she hates me. She's been a total bitch to me. Dumb slut.

I walked out of my room, walking through the living room to get to the kitchen just to find Gabe finally sitting alone at the counter. He looked up at me with a blank expression. I simply rolled my eyes.

"Hi." He barely said above a whisper.

"Hey." I replied, grabbing a poptart from the cabinet and placing it in the toaster.

"I'm sorry for being a douche lately." He said with sincereity.

"Yeah."

It was quiet for the two minutes it took my poptarts to pop up. I grabbed them, placing them on a plate and poured orange juice.

"Look, are you mad at me?"

"No, Gabe."

"You're acting like it."

"Sorry."

"Don't say sorry, just stop!" He screamed wrapping me in a hug.

I tried to wiggle free, but he only held me tigher.

"Gabe let me go!"

"No." He almost whispered in my ear.

The warmth of his breath to my ear sent shivers down my spine. It made me go weak at the knees, and I thanked that he was holding on to me, now. I finally gave in to his strong arms and yummy scent and hugged him back.

"I love you, Gabe." I whispered to him, practically crying in to his chest.

"I love you, Gracie. You'll always be my best friend."

"And you'll always be mine."

But can our friendship hold up?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it was kind of short. [: But oh well, right? It's my second update today.
I've had a couple more subscribers which is why I decided to update. Plus, I'm excited to get out the next part. =P

I want everyone to comment on what they think the next part will be. hehe. Just tell me what you think is coming up. Please?

Even if you don't, you guys need to comment! It's driving me insane that you aren't.