Status: Complete

The Two Coreys

That's because you're so damn hot.

[Haim's POV]

I looked out of the window at the blizzard outside. The snow covered half of the window I was looking out of. Doesn't look like we'll be going anywhere for a while. If it keeps snowing like this, we'll be snowed in for a whole week. Well, at least I'm not alone. My best friend, Corey is here with me. He's a good guy. We've been friends since the '80s. We're both actors and we were in this little movie called The Lost Boys. No big deal. I played a kid named Sam Emerson and Corey played Edgar Frog. That movie pretty much made our careers, although what I appreciate the most out of that whole experience isn't the money. It's the fact that I got a life long best friend out of it. We're the Two Coreys, always and forever. Everyone calls me Haim and they call him Feldman, just because it's easier that way. It gets confusing since both of our name's are Corey.
"Hey, man," Feldman said as he entered the room with two mugs of something steaming in his hands, "snow letting up any?"

He handed me one of the mugs. I took a sip. Hot chocolate.

"No, not at all."

"Looks like we're stuck in the house for a few days."

"Yeah, but at least we aren't alone."

"I hear that, brother."

"Want to watch a movie or something?"

"Might as well, we don't have anything else to do."

We popped a movie into the DVD player and sat down next to each other on the couch, each sipping on hot chocolate. We sat in silence while the movie played. About halfway through the movie, my stomach began growling. Man, I'm starving.
"Feldman, you hungry?"

"Yeah, dude. Starving."

"Let's pause this and hit the kitchen."

We went into the kitchen and rummaged through the cabinets. Deciding on some spaghetti, I took the box of noodles out of the cabinet.
"Dude, can you hand me the Ragu?" I asked Feldman as I put a pot of water on the stove to boil.

"Yeah, man. Here ya go." He said as he handed me the jar.

I finished cooking the spaghetti. It took about twenty minutes to cook and ten minutes to eat. After putting the dishes in the sink, we were back on the couch watching the rest of the movie. I decided I wanted to lay down, so I put my head against the arm of the couch and swung my feet around and put them in Feldman's lap. He put his hand on my leg and laid his head back. It didn't take long before we were both asleep.

In the dream, I was lying in bed with the one person I loved more than anyone else. The only problem was, I didn't know who it was. I couldn't see the face of the person that I knew in my heart I would die without. Who is it that gives my life meaning? I wrapped my arms tighter around this person. I wish with all my might that this person would look at me so I could see who it was. "Look at meeee," I pleaded, "please, just look up." I felt the person in my arms move, arms stretched and wrapped around me. Suddenly, I was looking into the eyes of Corey Feldman. "I love you." his lips whispered.

I awoke with a start and in turn startled the person that was nestled against my chest. I stood up from the couch and looked at Feldman.
"What the hell are you doing?"

"I was sleeping."

"Why were you all cuddled against me?"

"I don't know, dude, I was asleep!"

"Just... don't... I'm...uh... I'm going to my room."

[TIME ELAPSE]
[Feldman's POV]

We've been stuck in this house for three Goddamn days. I'm going to go crazy if this snow does not melt soon. I just want to go somewhere, anywhere. I'm getting extremely antsy and I sleep all day. I feel like someone is watching me all the time, which is a sign of parania. Oh God, I've got Cabin Fever. I'm gonna die in this house before all the snow melts. We're going to eat all the food and starve to death. The heat is going to stop working and we're going to run out of things to burn to stay warm and freeze to death.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by snoring coming from the couch. I threw a pillow at the sleeping figure lying there.
"You're snoring again." I said to Haim.

"Sorry, dude." He rolled over and began snoring once more.

I rolled my eyes. He's so annoying sometimes, but... he's kind of cute in a way. Wait... what am I talking about? I don't think he's cute. I'm not attracted to him. No, not at all. It's just the cabin fever talking I tried to tell myself. The truth is, I've been stuck in this house for three days with him and you would think that I'd get sick of him, but it's quite the opposite. I'm finding myself wanting to be near him all the time. I think I have feelings for him. It's so weird. I'm not even gay. There's just something about the way his golden hair looks in the firelight and the way his eyes glisten when he looks at me.

My thoughts were once more broken by Haim, only this time he was getting up off of the couch. The blanket that he was previously wrapped up in fell to the floor. Oh. My. God. He was wearing only his boxers and my God, he was sexy. Before I knew what I was doing, I was across the room and my mouth was crushing down on his. I pushed him back down on the couch and climbed on top of him. To my wonderment and pleasure, he didn't try and fight me off. I could tell by the way his hands moved over my body that he felt the same way about me that I did about him. I kissed him again, shoving my tongue into his mouth. I could feel him stiffen beneath me. We broke our mouths apart just long enough for Haim to remove my shirt. He kissed me again briefly before moving to my neck where he began sucking and nibbling gently. I got instantly hard. He continued sucking at my neck as he struggled to remove my pants. I got up long enough to strip them off and then got back on top of him. I began moving my hips in a circular motion against his and that caused him to let out a slow, quiet moan. We lay there wrapped in each others arms and our tongues moving against one another for the longest time. It was Haim who made the first move to go farther. He slowly slid his hands down my body, making me shudder. His fingers slipped beneath the waistband of my pants and found my hard length. He wrapped his hand around me and stroked me slowly.
"Oh, Haaiiiim." I moaned.

He continued to stroke me until I thought I was going to explode right in my boxers. Just when I was about to burst, Haim pulled his hand out of my boxers and pushed me off of him. I was about to ask him what he was doing when he pulled his boxers off and tossed them aside. He bent over the arm of the couch and braced himself. I dropped my boxers and went to stand behind him. I put my hands on either side of his hips and slowly entered him, stretching him. I began moving my hips slowly back and forth so that I didn't hurt him. After a few minutes, after making sure he was nice and stretched, I began moving my hips faster. He moaned loudly as I reached around front and started jerking him off in the same rhythm that I was fucking him. He moaned again and so did I. I pounded into him faster, feeling the tightening in my stomach. I was close to finishing. We came at the same time, me inside of Haim and him all over my hand.

We both collapsed onto the couch, cradling each other in our arms. Haim kissed my neck and I could feel myself begin to harden again. I looked over to see that he was fully erect.

"My turn." He whispered in my ear before pulling me off the couch and bending me over.

He plowed into me, being a lot less gentle than I had been with him. He fucked me without mercy until we both cried out. When he finished, he pulled out and made his way into the bedroom. I followed. When I walked through the door, I was tackled to the bed. Haim kissed his way down my body, licking my nipples and belly button before wrapping his lips around my cock. His head bobbed up and down as he sucked at me and worked me over with his tongue. It was like Heaven.... there are no other words to describe it. I was in complete bliss. It didn't take long before I was shooting off the biggest load of cum I've ever had into his mouth. He didn't stop sucking or swallowing until he'd made sure that every drop had been drained.

He got up off the bed and walked over to the window, "Would you look at that? The snow is melted."

"That's because you're so damn hot, get over here."

He smiled as he jumped on the bed and we started all over again with our mouths attached to one another and our hands roaming.
♠ ♠ ♠
my first one shot.

hope you like :)