What Happens Under The Sun

Chapter Twenty-one

''Kate! Hey! How's your vacation going?'' Jessica's bubbly voice rang through my phone.

''It's going great! I swear I've never felt better in my life.'' I've never been laid better in my life.

''Hun, that's great! Did you find me my supermodel yet?'' she asked and I laughed.

''You know, I think he's on the beach right now.'' I replied playfully.

It was mid afternoon and I was lounging by the pool. Tom had gone off to hang out with Bill for the day –he was kind of upset that we ditched him yesterday- so I decided to call Jessica.

''And what about you? Meet any sexy foreigners yet?'' she asked and I laughed again.

''I don't know if he's foreign.'' I replied and I heard her gasp lightly.

''A local!''

''No Jessica, I've been by myself most of the time, but then again, that guy who carried my bags to my room was pretty friendly.'' I told her.

''But is he hot?''

''Jessica!'' I laughed.

''Kidding! Like you said, this vacation is about killing your crappy boyfriend karma, cleaning your slate of all the bad relationships and horrible sex.'' I laughed a bit. I'd certainly done that last one.

''Well when you find my supermodel, just sneak up on him, and then pray you can get him through customs.'' Jessica said and I smiled.

''I'll talk to you later Jess.'' I said.

''Bye love!'' she replied and then hung up.

I closed my phone and leaned back in my chair. I then closed my eyes with every intent of lying peacefully in the sun for a few hours. But since when did that ever work out?

''I couldn't help but overhear that you're looking for a supermodel.'' A smooth, honey-like voice said from my left.

I opened my eyes and gasped inaudibly.

Sitting beside me was a tall, blonde haired, blue eyed, shirtless, -apparently- supermodel. My god, can you say sex with legs. Just looking at him made every inch of me twinge with desire.

''Apparently my friend talks really loud.'' I said lightly. I couldn't keep my eyes from wandering up and down his body.

''I'm Jordan.'' He said, extending his hand to me.

''Kate.'' I said, shaking his hand.

''So Kate, are you all by yourself on this trip?'' he asked. His voice made my insides melt a little.

''Unfortunately, but I've made some friends.'' I said.

''How about one more?'' he flipped his hair out of his eyes and my knees went weak. If I had been standing, I would have fallen down.

''Sounds alright to me.'' I said, a smile forming across my lips.

''I like your smile.'' He said, his voice low and I bit my lip.

''Can I see you tonight? Maybe around six at Eduardo's?'' he asked.

Suddenly, like a slap in the face, I remembered. Tom.

Oh shit. What was I doing?

''I-uh-I-'' I stammered.

''SAY NO GODDAMNIT!'' part of me shrieked.

''But look at him!'' another part practically moaned.

I needed an answer and fast. Jordan was looking at me like I was trying to eat a watermelon with no hands.

''TOM! JORDAN! TOM! JORDAN!'' I was ripped down the middle.

''I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pressure you. I just saw a beautiful girl and thought I should take my chances.'' Jordan said.

''No it's alright, I just- I already have plans.'' What was I doing? Sure I had spent all my time with Tom, but did that mean that I had to have some kind of commitment to him?

''Oh.'' Jordan's face fell.

I mean, Tom was just a vacation fling right?

Jordan stood up and all the perfectly defined muscles in his torso moved in unison, sending another wave of bite-your-lip-and-try-not-to-moan through me.

No one ever said I could only spend time with Tom while I was here.

But all the same, I didn't change my answer.

''Sorry.'' I said sympathetically. Oh how I yearned to yank him back down and jump his bones right there on the lounger.

''It's alright, maybe another time.'' He said with a smile and then turned to leave.

I returned his smile and watched him walk away, his hips moving with every step he took and I almost screamed for him to come back.

Half of me was kicking myself while the other half patted me on the back. I didn't know who I was siding with at the moment.

What I did know though, was that Tom was going to get it tonight if it was the last thing I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, how many of you thought she was really going to say yes?
An early post for me tonight because there's two hours of TV on later that I dare not miss.

As always, thanks to anyone who reads, subscribes to, and/or comments on my story! I love to hear what you think and I appreciate it all!