What Happens Under The Sun

Chapter Thirty-four

''Were you expecting the Easter bunny?'' I asked teasingly. Tom's mouth hung slightly open as he looked me up and down. He seemed to be trying to decide if I was real or not.

''I didn't- I just- what are you doing here?'' he asked and I laughed lightly.

''I came to see you of course.'' I said. I couldn't help but feel a slight rush of power at the fact that he seemed at this moment to be putty in my hands.

''Why? Didn't your dad freak out about the article? I thought he would have banned you from seeing me.'' Tom said.

''What my dad doesn't know won't hurt him.'' I said sweetly and a smirk seemed to be playing at the corners of Tom's lips.

''Didn't you freak out about the article? I mean I must have gotten you in serious shit. Now that you know who I am, I thought you'd never want to see me again. Did you come just to tell me that? How did you find me in the first place? How did yo-'' I put a hand to his mouth to shut up him.

''We can play twenty questions later, right now there's something I need to do.'' I said and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion

I replaced the finger on his lips with my own and pushed him back against the wall, shoving my tongue in his mouth. He put his hands on my lower back and pulled me tighter against him.

They say that the forbidden fruit always tastes the sweetest and since my dad had turned Tom into that fruit, he had never tasted sweeter.

I started to kiss his neck and I could hear him breathing raggedly already.

''I can't- I have to- go to the- studio.'' He said between breaths.

''Where would really rather be?'' I whispered seductively into his throat.

''I've got an hour.'' He said and returned his lips to mine.

''Apartment.'' I murmured against his lips. He pulled away and took my hand.

He led me quickly down the hall and into his apartment.

''The bedroom's over there.'' He said when the door was closed.

''That's nice.'' I said and then smashed my lips against his again.

We were both shedding our clothing as we moved in the general direction of the bedroom. I got the feeling that we weren't going to make it all the way there though.

I had already gotten rid of my pants but he was having trouble with his. I pushed his hands away and ripped his belt off in one swift movement. I threw it to my right and undid the zipper on his jeans before yanking his pants off of his hips.

He suddenly stopped and I realized we had hit the couch. It was good enough. I pushed Tom backwards and straddled his hips.

I pulled my bra off before leaning down to kiss down his chest.

''I though after you realized who I was, you'd never want to see me again.'' He said. I couldn't believe he was still talking. I moved up to whisper into his ear.

''Does it feel like I never want to see you again?'' I asked, digging my hips into his.

''Point taken.'' He said through gritted teeth.

I returned my lips to his as I worked his boxers off of his hips.

''You'd better be ready for this.'' I murmured against his lips.

He tensed up for a second and a huge sense of disappointment washed over me at the fact that he probably didn't have a condom and this wasn't going to happen. He suddenly slid back on the couch and reached into the drawer on one of his end tables.

''You're shitting me. You keep one in your end table?'' I asked and he shrugged.

''Whore.'' I said with a smirk and then kissed him deeply.

He rolled the condom on as I removed my underwear and then we were ready to go. I positioned myself over him and slammed myself down quickly, causing us to moan in unison.

He gripped my hips tightly and I dug my nails into his chest as I continued at a faster pace. Tom put one hand on the back of my neck and pulled my lips down to his as he bucked his hips up to meet mine.

He kissed me as if he'd been waiting years to do this again. In some way it felt like it had been years since we'd done this, even though it had only been about three or four days. But whether it had been days or years, it felt just as amazing as the first time. Now that I knew his reputation, I sure as hell realized where it came from.

The muscles in the pit of my stomach suddenly loosened and a loud moan escaped me as I came. Tom was right behind me and I rode out our orgasms until I thought I couldn't move anymore.

I collapsed on top of him and we both tried to catch our breath. He moved over so that I could lie between him and the side of the couch and I slid into the small space.

''Talk about fuck me senseless.'' He said suddenly and I smiled.

''I missed you too.''
♠ ♠ ♠
Ladies (and gentlemen?) guess which of your favourite authors is back from vacation!
Dunh dunh nana!
Haha, I know I left you all with that horrible cliffhanger lurking in the back of your minds all week but I think that this follow up makes up for it no?

Anyways, thanks for reading, subscribing, and/or commenting. I really appreciate it!