What Happens Under The Sun

Chapter Fifty-seven

He closed the gap between us in two big steps and smashed his lips onto mine. My right hand made contact with his left cheek when I slapped him and he stepped backwards.
I furrowed my eyebrows angrily at him for a second before grabbing him by the back of his neck and pulling his lips back to mine in an angry, desire filled kiss.

We kissed furiously as our clothes started to come off. He quickly unbuttoned my shirt and yanked it off. I pulled his over his head and then hopped up onto him, putting my legs around his waist.

He kissed down from my mouth to my neck to my chest as he moved in the direction of what I assumed was his bedroom. I wrapped my arms around his neck to keep him close as he kissed and bit at my skin.

''Fuck!'' I yelled when I slammed into the wall.

''What was that for?'' I asked, looking down at him. I knew it wasn't an accident, this was his apartment, he knew where he was going.

''You slapped me.'' He answered and then fixed his lips back onto mine as we started moving again.

I heard him open a door and soon after, we stopped when his legs his something. He bent over, laying me on the bed. I suddenly bit hard on his bottom lip and he bolted upright, leaving me lying there.

''Ow.'' He said, his eyebrows furrowed. I winked -that'll teach him to slam me into the wall- and started to undo his belt.

I pulled his pants off and he stepped out of them. I kissed from the middle of his stomach, down to his happy trail and then pulled on his boxers with my teeth. He pushed me back and undid my pants, quickly pulling them off.

I slid up on the bed, towards the headboard and he followed. He kissed me violently as he undid my bra and threw it across the room. He dug his hips hard into mine and the softest of moans escaped me.

One of his hands cupped my breast and began to massage it. I moaned lightly into his mouth. That was a new trick.

He kissed down my neck, across my collarbone, between my breasts and down my stomach to the top of my underwear. He pulled them off and came back to my lips, kissing me roughly.

He grabbed a condom from his nightstand as I pulled his boxers off and then rolled it onto himself.

There was no bullshit teasing this time. He slammed into me with enough force to rock the whole bed and I screamed. He pulled all the way out, gripped my hips, and slammed into me again, making the headboard crash against the wall and he moaned low in his throat.

Now he started at a fast, hard pace, each thrust as body rocking and bed shaking as the last.

My head was colliding with the headboard with each thrust and I was sure I would have a headache –if not a concussion- later, but I wasn't going to be the one to stop midway through this mind blowing, angry sex.

Tom leaned down and kissed me hard. I bit his lip again and he thrust into my particularly hard, making me moan. I raked my nails down his back as he hung his head next to mine, but not close enough to be hitting the headboard. I could hear him breathing raggedly. He bit my earlobe and then kissed my neck.

I was so close to the edge and with a few more of his powerful thrusts he threw –pushed didn't feel like a strong enough word- me over into ecstasy. I screamed when I came and he moaned in my ear as he followed.

He rode it out and then collapsed his head on my chest like he usually did. I could feel my heart racing in my chest and my head starting to pound.

I wrapped my arms around his neck like I had the other day and I single tear rolled down my face. It was followed by several more and I quickly wiped them away. When I moved my hand to wipe my tears, Tom looked up. He must have seen the tears before I got to them and the look on his face turned to one of concern. He moved up to lie on the pillow beside me.

''What's wrong? Did I hurt you?'' he asked, looking over me for any visible injury.

''No.'' I told him truthfully. He had made me feel amazing, the headboard had hurt me.

''Then what's wrong?'' he asked softly, running a hand through my hair.

''I don't like fighting with you.'' I couldn't not be honest with him. I didn't like fighting in general, but there was something about fighting with Tom –even if we made up after- that just didn't sit right inside me.

''Me neither.'' He said, pulling me against him. I put my head against his chest and he rested his chin on the top of my head as he stroked my hair.

We were having one of those moments. One where nothing outside of this room mattered, where we were the only people on the planet.
It was his turn to cut it short though.

''Isn't what's-his-face going to wonder where you are?'' Tom asked and I sighed. Moment over.

We got dressed and he walked me to the door.

''Thanks.'' He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

''For letting me slam you against the headboard for a few hours. I needed it.'' he said with a playful smile.

''I needed it too.'' I told him.

''Am I going to see you soon? Or should I get a hooker?'' he asked and I laughed.

''I don't know.'' I said honestly.

''Bye Kate.'' He said.

''Bye.'' I replied and then left his apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you have it, the much awaited second half of last night's chapter.

As always, thanks for reading, subscribing, and/or commenting! I appreciate it!