What Happens Under The Sun

Chapter Eight

Tom and his friend, Bill, had sat almost beside me at dinner. There had been only one table between us and it was empty.

He'd been looking at me most of the meal, looking at me with those eyes. something about his eyes floored me. I mean, the boy had 'panty dropper' stamped on his forehead, everything about him was alluring, even the way he walked, but those eyes. they were mischievous yet innocent, virgin but experienced. They were the kind of eyes that if you got lost in, there would be no hope of escape.

The beach was empty now. It was dark out but still warm enough to be in a bathing suit. I had seen a couple stroll by a little while ago, but they were gone now and I was the only person on the beach.

I was sitting in a lounger, facing the water. I had the seat tilted all the way back so that instead of a chair, it was a bed. I was watching the stars when my phone rang. I didn't remember bringing it out here.

''Hello?'' I answered, turning over to lie on my stomach.

''Hey babe! How goes the vacation?'' Jessica asked.

''The vacation goes good, I don't think I've ever felt more relaxed.'' I told her.

''Did you meet anyone yet?'' she was really pushing that envelope.

''What do you expect of me Jess? I'm going to meet some Swedish supermodel, fall in love over the course of two weeks and then bring him home to daddy?'' I asked with a bit of a laugh.

''Exactly! You could bring his super model friends too!'' she said and I laughed.

''Typical Jessica, wanting me to bring home a super model. The way you say it makes it sound like they sell them in the gift shop or something.''

''Do they?'' she asked and we both laughed.

''So what's going on back home? How's my dad?'' I asked, closing my eyes as I listened.

''He's good, I had to talk him out of giving Alex a pair of cement shoes, but other than that he just misses you.'' She said and I chuckled.

After what Alex did to me, my dad had offered to have him 'taken care of'. My dad wasn't in the mob, but he knew a guy who knew a guy.

''Well I guess I'll let you get back to your total relaxation. I'll just be here, stressed.'' She sighed.

''Have fun with that.'' I laughed.

''I'll see you when you get back, bye.'' She said.

''Bye love.'' I replied and hung up.

I took a deep breath and nuzzled my face into the cushion of the lounger that was now a bed. I was probably going to fall asleep here.

Or not.

Out of nowhere I felt two hands on my lower back. I thought I had been the only one here, I didn't hear anyone coming towards me.

Thanks to Jessica's gabbing, I was now beingtouched massaged by God knows who.

The hands ran from the base of my back to the top, applying just the right amount of pressure along my spine as they went. It took everything I had not to moan with appreciation. So maybe I was grateful for Jessica's gabbing.

Out, across my shoulders, down my sides, and to my lower back again, gently kneading and massaging the whole way. These hands knew what they were going. They made the circuit again, up, across, down my back, every touch intimate yet professional.

I hadn't opened my eyes yet, but I knew who would be there when I did. Any guesses?

I turned my head so that I was facing the person on my left, but didn't open my eyes yet. Half way up my back, the hands pushed a little harder than they had been and I furrowed my eyebrows in surprise. It had felt so good.

The hands suddenly stopped and my eyes shot open. Sitting on the lounger very closely beside mine was Tom. He had just taken his hands off my back.

''Don’t stop.'' I said softly but with an underlying note of urgency.

He smiled and his hands resumed their work.

''I thought I hurt you.'' He said. I let my eyes fall closed again, succumbing to the feeling of pleasure induced by his massage.

''Unless I'm screaming, I'm not hurt.'' I told him. Even though there was no one else there, we kept our voices low as if trying not to be heard.

''That's not always true.'' He said. It took me a second, but then I smirked.

''Touché.'' I said and he chuckled softly.

I moved over to the edge of my lounger and patted the empty space I had made. He was great at what he was doing and I felt bad that he had to reach so far. He quickly moved to my lounger and continued what he was doing.

''Where did you learn to do this?'' I asked.

''I don’t know, I guess it just comes naturally.'' He said.

Then neither of us spoke. This time, instead of staying on my sides as his hands went down my back, they veered forward. He skimmed the side of my breasts with his thumbs as he ran his hands slowly downward, virtually on my stomach. When he reached my hips, he cupped my hipbone on either side and squeezed ever so gently.

I couldn't take it anymore.

In one fast movement, I turned over and sat up, putting my face an inch away from Tom's. He looked surprised. I waited a fraction of a second before I planted my lips firmly on his.

This time he wasn't as surprised. One of his hands found its way to the back of my neck as the other crept up my thigh. I put my hands on his chest as I deepened the kiss and ran them down the rest of his torso, brushing his skin lightly with my fingertips. He shivered a bit and I grinned into the kiss.

''So just- oh! Sorry!'' a voice came from somewhere to my right.

I pulled away in shock. How did people keep showing up without me noticing?''

''Oh, it's you two. Get a room!'' Veronica said, her tone filled with distaste as she headed back towards the patio.

I looked to Tom. Both of our chests were rising and falling quite fast as we tried to catch our breath.

''Next time we should.'' I said with a wink as I pulled myself from his hold.

''See you around.'' I said as I grabbed my phone and headed back to the patio.

This had been a good little release, but I wasn't going to screw him in the middle of the beach.

*~Tom's Point of View~*

So she left me there on the beach, in the dark, and quite turned on. Goddamn tease.

What was I going to do with her?

I had a few ideas.
♠ ♠ ♠
My oh my, as you might have guessed, this is going to steam up in the near future, so just to warn you the rating might go up.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who's reading, subscribing or commenting! I really love hearing your thoughts!