Sequel: One Last Line
Status: COMPLETE (Check out the sequel.)

It's Pronounced Mrotek, Baby

I Know It's Been Awhile, But Is Pimping The Answer

The dinner went almost perfectly.
So well, my parents wouldn't shut up about it and it got on my nerves.
That's why I'm standing outside Andy's door, banging on it with all of my might, and waiting for him to answer.

"Andy, please! Let me stay here! My parents agreed to let me for the weekend! They're getting on my nerves! Andy! Please."

"Not until you agree to be my sex slave," he yelled through the door.

"What kind of condition is that?!"

"Mine."

"What if I take you to Poncho's?"

"Poncho's?! I fucking love that place! Let's go right now!"

He burst through the door with so much force that I was surprised he didn't break it down when he opened it. He threw my bags in the house and grabbed my hand. He yanked me to the car and started speeding off down the road.

"Andy! Slow the fuck down!"

"It's Poncho's, dude! How can I contain my excitement?"

He pulled into the parking lot and ran into the restaurant's doors. I had to jog just to catch up. He was already in line and yelling at some old lady.

"Why do you need Mexican food?! If you need help with your bowel movements, they have medication for that!"

I had to break the two up, because the lady was getting ready to go gangster on his white ass. I seriously think that she kept bricks in her purse.

We had ordered our food and were now sitting down at a table eating nachos.

"I see that you're finally in an upbeat mood," he told me.

"How can I not after watching that display of heroism for some nachos?"

"I try, man. I try."

I grabbed the last nacho and popped it into my mouth. Andy gave me a crooked smile and I could tell he was thinking of something.

"Hey, Tati."

"What?'

"I love you."

He then giggled furiously and ran off. He jumped into his car and began to take off. After the first few seconds of being in shock, I realized what he was doing and halled ass to get to the car. I ran up to the car before he pulled out of the parking lot. The old lady was probably laughing at us right now.

"Andy, you better let me in this fucking car, now!"

He unlocked the car doors reluctantly, and I got in.

"Does this mean that you'll be my sex slave since you came back after I told you I loved you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I had fun writing this chapter.
I want this to happen to me.
Seems like fun.
I don't really know what Poncho's is like,
but I assume it's a Mexican restaurant.
I got it from the boys in FTSK.
XD