Sequel: One Last Line
Status: COMPLETE (Check out the sequel.)

It's Pronounced Mrotek, Baby

Are My Eyes Tricking Me, Or Is That A Zucchini?

I was sitting on the couch as Andy started to undress.
It was a sight to behold.

He had "Unicorn" on in the background and was jumping and running around maniacally.
First, he lost his shirt as he jumped off the couch and started to ride it in a weird way.

"Hey, Tati. Would you ride me like a horse," he asked me.

I was laughing, but managed to stop enough to shock him for a minute.
"I'd ride you like a bull."

His jaw dropped and he tried to cover it up by getting back to the strip show.

While he was jumping around, his pants came off.
I don't think that was supposed to happen just yet, cause he tripped on it and fell face down on the floor. I had to stop my laughing fit and run towards him and help him up. His boxers ended up coming all the way off, and, well, the boy was well hung.

"Oh, my goodness! My nose!"

I stopped staring as he started to scream and thrash due to the waterfall he had flowing out of his nose.
I did the only thing I could think of to stop him: I smacked him.

"What'd you do that for?!"

"You wouldn't shut the hell up! Now, get your pants on and get to the car. I think you broke your nose."

He did what he was told, and within five minutes, we were on our way to the hospital.
I was filling out the chart and I was doing okay. Every time I didn't know something, I'd ask Andy what it was, but every once in a while I'd have to tell Andy to learn forward, not backwards.

"Do you want to die," I asked him.

"No, but I want to see the television," he yelled back.

"You should have thought of that after you decided to rape my eyes!"

"You know you liked it! You were staring!"

"Was not! I was just spacing out..."

"Sure, and rabbits don't fuck each other."

I rolled my eyes and got back to filling out the chart.
I got to the part where it asked what was wrong and why.
I put "broken nose, thought he could be a Chippendale" and took it up to the receptionist. She told me the doctor would be with me and I went back.

I was playing 20 questions with Andy, when the doctor called out, "Andy, here for stripping?"

I got a death glare from him that kind of scared me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well,
I had writer's block and I had to redo
this chapter so MANY times.
BUT!
Alyssa wanted it up,
so here!
XD