Sequel: One Last Line
Status: COMPLETE (Check out the sequel.)

It's Pronounced Mrotek, Baby

About A Girl, and Those Three Little Words

I finally got Andy back into the car, after the doctor reset his nose. He was ordered to go home and take some pain killers. That we did.

"My nose hurts." he said bluntly, dropping onto the couch.

"Acetaminophen?" I asked, standing in the kitchen doorway.

"What?"

"Tylenol?"

"Please."

I brought him the pill bottle from the counter, and a Capri Sun. He smiled at me, through the gauze.

"Wait, what am I doing? I should not be helping you! This is your own damn fault!" I stomped to the television in frustration. I needed something to distract me from myself.

This should work, I mumbled. I placed Horton Hears A Who into the DVD player and switched the television on. The previews rolled on for the movie, and I placed myself beside Andy.

"No popcorn?" Andy whimpered, looking at me.

"Get up yourself and make it. This is your house."

"Popcorn later. Right now, I wanna love you.." he sang. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Is that your brain or that thing in your pants talking?" He loosened his grip on me, and made me look at his face. I could see the edges of his lips pull up in a smirk, because of earlier and what I'd seen.

"That comes from my heart. Duh. Anyways, my penis doesn't talk. I know what it would say if it did, though." He smiled again, and kissed my cheek since it was impossible to kiss my lips with a nose that swollen.

I stared at him for a second, dumbstruck. When would he quit saying those words? Then, regaining composure I turned towards the movie and nestled my head on his chest.

"Tati.." he whined, "I love you. Go make me some popcorn, please. Please. Please. Please!"

The movie was actually starting, the real noise popping up and coming through the speakers. I was not going to make him popcorn, and I know he won't let it go. He'll whine the whole movie, twisting and turning like a child until his needs are met.

He'll only get up one way.

"I love you, too, Andy. Go get your own fucking popcorn!"

Okay, he squealed. He stood slowly, making sure I didn't move too much as he slid out from under me.

So, this was the effect on him when I told him those three words. Too bad I've never said it before.

Or ever again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter blows.
I can't believe I actually posted it.
I'm horrible, I know.

May The Power of Fucking Elvis Presley Compel Me!