Sequel: One Last Line
Status: COMPLETE (Check out the sequel.)

It's Pronounced Mrotek, Baby

Shallow Believings

The movie had ended, Andy had fallen asleep, and I was now walking the streets by myself.
It's been awhile since I've been able to have anything, and I needed it now since Andy was more of a fucking pain than usual.

I had a plan on retrieving it, it was really simple.
Walk down a dark alley, look for someone who looked like a rapist.
Easy and quick.

***

I burst through the house and ran to the couch.
I began jumping up and down on it, shaking Andy awake.

"What the hell?!"

"Get up! We're going clubbing!"

"How are we going to get in? If you didn't notice, we're underage," he said as he gave me a skeptical look.

"With these little magic cards, silly!" I pulled out two fake I.D.s and watched as his face fell.

"How did you get those?"

"I have my ways. Now, get your skinny, white ass up and go!"

I ran to the door, dragging him with me.
I didn't notice his "problem" until we had gotten into the car, and he tried to cover it up.

"Looks like you had a good dream," I yelled as I gave him a plastic bag.

"Cover up with this?"

"You got it, just don't mistake it for a condom," was all I said as I backed out the driveway.

***

"I can't believe he bought that! He probably didn't go to college," I shouted as we came in.

"Your mom goes to college!"

"I know! She's the on campus whore! Gots to make money someway," I yelled back to Andy.

I ran to the bar and ordered a drink.
Drinks flew here and there, and before I knew it, I was drunk off my barstool and somehow hyper.
Was that what was supposed to happen when alcohol and drugs mix?

"Hey, Andy! Let's skip to the dancefloor, hump a couple of stranger's legs, and slip-n-slide on the floor back! It'll be just like human bowling!"

"Tati, are you okay? You're not acting like you usually do."

"Of course I am! Why do't you pull the scooter out of your ass and loosen up?!"

I then left him there and ran off to a room that had my kind of party going on.

***
Andy

I got worried after twenty minutes of a missing short Puerto Rican.
I got up from my seat and started to walk around and look.
The dancefloor was empty of her, but there was a room that was full of stoned looking people.

I walked in and yelled, "Everyone get out! I'm repping the Neon Body Style shit, and you fucked up, son."

It was the best I could think of, but it worked.
I saw Tatianna laying on the floor by herself, so I ran to her.
She wasn't breathing, so I began to giver her CPR.

"You're not going to die on me like my goldfish!"

I repeated the actions five times, until I saw her chest rising up and down.
She sat up, and said, "I feel like an orange. You want one, too?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry fucking Christmas!
It's been awhile, but my computer
broke and...yeah.
HERE IT IS.