Sequel: One Last Line
Status: COMPLETE (Check out the sequel.)

It's Pronounced Mrotek, Baby

Your Face Smells

Andy

I had to get her home. She was trying to get away from me, a giggling fit.

"No, uh, Tati-" She started laughing and coughing at once, her body bending in half as she tried to lay down.

"Andy, come on. Live a little," her words weren't clear. They sounded like mush.

"We're going home." She struggled again, her body going limp as she fought for me to let her go. I sighed, slightly defeated, and let go of her arm.

She squealed, her face breaking out into a drunken smile. Her squeal turned into a groan as I lifted her over my shoulder.

"Oh," she giggled again. Was this really that funny, even when intoxicated? "I see how it is, Mrotek. Your gonna take me home and," hiccup, "we're gonna have some fun, huh?"

I shook my head, a smirk playing on my lips. If that's what she wanted to think.

;;

At my house, I sidestepped my parents' room, trying to be quiet as Tatiana squeaked out words. I laid her down on my bed, and she closed her eyes for a moment. Then, she opened them and looked up at me.

"No glove, no love." she warned. I rolled my eyes, and she laughed. Her jaw bone tightened and she tried to be serious.

"How much did you drink?" I asked, pulling a blanket from the bed and laying it on the floor with one of my extra pillows.

"I just had a f-few beers," she struggled for words as I looked down at her, "and this stuff with a really fancy-shmancy name. I had some Coke, too. Before we left."

Her voice drifted farther the longer she talked. It rose and lowered itself frequently, and it was hard to understand some things. I was about to lay down to sleep myself when she giggled again.

"Where's my good night kiss?" She looked at me, eyes half closed and face bright. I moved towards her and placed my lips on her forehead.

"Your face smells good," she laughed again. I was sick of the drunken sound. I looked at her eyes, bloodshot and dazed.

A few beers, miscellaneous liquor, and Coke and she was shit-faced. Coke. I doubted it had been soda. I'd fallen asleep, and she was probably bored with my place.

She'd ducked out and ripped apart all she'd worked for, hadn't she?
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh. Its bad.