Sequel: One Last Line
Status: COMPLETE (Check out the sequel.)

It's Pronounced Mrotek, Baby

Being Sober Would Be A Little New

"You see this place, don't you?" Andy turned to me with a serious face as he spoke.

"Yes."

He had parked us out in front of a rehab center only minutes earlier.
He got me here by telling me he had a surprise for me.
This wasn't my kind of surprise.

"If I find out that you do drugs one more time, I will admit you here."

I believed him when he told me that, because I know out of all the times he has joked around with me, this wasn't a laughing matter.
His face, actions, and voice all screamed at me to become sober for him, for good.

I looked him in the face and whispered, "it'll never happen again."

***

He took us to Hot Topic after our little talk and I had grabbed so many items, Andy had to help me carry stuff.
Once I had grabbed enough to fill my heart's content, we went to the counter.

"How are you doing today, Mister McGee," I said to the cashier.

He didn't answer and grabbed the stuff off of the small counter top.
His "Kings Of Leon" shirt stuck out to me and he reminded me in an odd way of the crazy computer technician in "Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide".

"Is that all," was finally his response to my question.

"I think so, but I'm thinking I might want that bag."

"Why are you even here if you're not sure whether or not you're done?!"

"I-I don't...know," I muttered and looked for Andy who was away from the counter and now looking at the shirts.

I felt helpless and scared by myself. I swear the guy would have pulled out a knife and stabbed me right then and there if he had the chance.
I grabbed the bag and ran back to the counter and payed as soon as everything was rung up.
I got my bags and pulled Andy out by his arm really hard and ran out of there.

"What the fuck are you doing?! I was still looking," Andy yelled at me.

"That guy gave me the creeps and you left me there?! What the hell, Andy?! He could have killed me or even raped me! How would you like knowing the reason I left my virginity was because of you?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, I would like it very much, but I want to be the one squishing inside of you."

I hit him in the arm and started to head towards the car, because his sexually-pervertedness was getting to me.
Who knows?
I might actually have to let him take that deal one of these days soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
The HT thing kinda happened to me.
Except, my mom was with me, not Andy.
I didn't jerk her out, we casually left.
But it still happened to me.