Sequel: One Last Line
Status: COMPLETE (Check out the sequel.)

It's Pronounced Mrotek, Baby

Your Inner Child Is Waiting

I woke up the next morning, close to suffocation, with Andy draped over my body.
I was slowly becoming claustrophobic, so I shook him awake and asked if he could get me something to drink.

"Last night wore me out, though. Plus, my nose is broken. Can't you get it yourself," was his response.

"You can fuck me all night with that nose, but you can't get me something to drink?"

"I can. The point is, I don't want to."

"Fine, be an ass. I'll just go to the place I bought tickets for by myself."

"What? What place? You never mentioned this when you were asking me. It could have changed my mind."

"Well, since you broke your nose, you can be considered handicapped, right?".

"I guess."

"What's the one place that we can use this to our advantage?"

"What do parking lots have to do with this?"

"No. We can pretend you got hurt and stick you in a wheelchair and go to the front of everything."

"You don't mean...?"

I looked him in the eyes and said, "We're going to Disneyworld."
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to get this out, because it's been awhile.
It kind of sucks, but it'll bring out more interesting things.