Sequel: One Last Line
Status: COMPLETE (Check out the sequel.)

It's Pronounced Mrotek, Baby

Toy Story

"Buzz fucking Lightyear!" Andy screamed. He grabbed my hand, running in the direction the toy was going. "I love you!" Andy put an arm around the guy, and I did the same, before snapping a quick picture.

Andy smiled at me, watching as the man walked away. He looked kind of said to see him go. Then, he noticed the Mad Tea Party ride, demanding that we go spin around in the giant teacups.

**

Hours later, I was practically hanging off of Andy as we walked around the park. We were both drenched from Splash Mountain, but both smiling.

We'd had too much cotton candy and soda to be tired enough to leave the grounds.

We wandered back to the Disney Princess Fantasy area, which was surrounded by younger girls and their families, gazing at the dressy women.

"Cinderella," Andy whispered. He stared oddly at her as she hugged a little red-headed girl, who looked exhausted.

He pulled me along with him, barely seeming to notice my hand in his as we approached the princess.

"I fucking love you," he said, a goofy grin plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes. He'd said that to every person we met today, even the old man who we had bought our churros from.

Andy leaned forward and whispered in the woman's ear, and she rose one of her eyebrows.

"I don't think so," Cinderella said.

"Come on, just on the cheek." He was whining now, in that annoying I-want-it-so-I-better-get-it voice.

"They'll get you on harassment, babe." I whispered. I wasn't too fond of whatever he was so intent on getting from her.

"I'll harass your chamber of secrets with my magical wand," he said in a hushed tone to the woman. His brow rose with suggestion, but he blew the facade when he started laughing.

Cinderella was angry, and I doubted we were going to get that posed picture now. I pulled the camera out of my pocket again, before snapping a quick picture that I hoped captured all of our faces.

One more photo added to the millions of others.
♠ ♠ ♠
I originally wrote this with Disneyland in mind.
It sucks. I can't help it,
I'VE NEVER BEEN TO DISNEYWORLD.
And this was sort of sprung on me, (BRE), and I just wanted to get it over with.
And I call myself a writer?!