Sequel: One Last Line
Status: COMPLETE (Check out the sequel.)

It's Pronounced Mrotek, Baby

I Never Thought We'd Be Here Now

I am scared of heights and the only thing to distract myself of being over what I walk and swim on, was to watch Andy. He's very distracting.

In his hands was a very educational, highly sophisticated book called If You Give A Cat A Cupcake and he just so happened to be reading out loud.

"If you give a cat a cupcake, he'll ask for some sprinkles to go with it. When you give him the sprinkles, he might spill some on the floor. Cleaning up will make him hot, so you'll give him a bathing suit," Andy said.

"Wait, there's a kiddie pool in that story?"

"Hellz yeah. He may be a cat, but he's an awesome swimmer. Better than me."

"No way. The great Andrew Mrotek looks like a frog in the water. No one can be awesomer than that."

"Yeah, but you have to give them some hope."

"A false sense?"

"Exactly," he said. He then patted his shoulder and I rested my head on it.

"Don't worry, we'll be out of the sky and grazing with the zebras and running with the buffalo in no time," he said to comfort me.

"Africa, here comes the hopeless kid at heart and his lover," I said and closed my eyes as I drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, originally this was supposed to the
last chapter and was a lot longer, but they'll be two more.
And they'll be out tonight.
Just wait.
But the story is ending tonight.