Sequel: One Last Line
Status: COMPLETE (Check out the sequel.)

It's Pronounced Mrotek, Baby

He Talked And I Wondered Why

Andy was in a corner of the room in the hotel reading a newspaper.
How? Well, he was looking at the pictures.
I was just sitting there trying to find something interesting on the television.
I was hoping to find a telenovela, because I've been interested in drama lately.

"Oh, my god, Tatiana. Guess what's in town," he shouted like a really preppy girl at me. Hand out and everything.

"Let's see, today's a...Wednesday? So, the planets should be lined up and I'll get my superpowers tonight. Activised Control is in business," I replied with a completely serious face.

"That sounds awesome, but no. There's an African Carnival going on and we're going no matter what."

Next thing I knew, we were on a carousel, and it was awesome to infinitude maximum negative. That's pretty damn awesome.
The carnival was just like any other one I've been to, but everything was kind of dry.
The night time made it look cool, though.

After Andy had screamed, "whee," for the millionth time, I saw a bunch of people gathered around something that looked like in a weird way a rodeo.
We got off the carousel and followed a carnie's voice.

"Step right up and gather round. Can you catch the Zebra? Win a prize that tops any other out there. Go on, try. Only twenty bucks."

We watched a few other contestants try and fail miserably.
It was all guys and when they went back to their date, they were embarrassed.
One guy even started to blow how he lost out of proportion.

"It's rigged! Who can win this?! No one. That's who." He then stormed off mad.

Me and Andy gave him a look of disbelief and just went on watching.
After the line cleared, Andy decided to try.

"I'm going to win us some earnings, darling," Andy said and paid the man.

He went in and have you ever seen such a thing?
A Mrotek sure can wrangle a Zebra.
I don't know how, but it didn't stand a chance against the great Andy.

"Why, kind sir! You have won," the carnie yelled.

"Won what?"

"You get two free plane rides on the disco plane back to the U.S. two days from now!"

"Whoa. That is amazing. Tati! We're going to be dancing it out on the way back!"

"You don't deserve it! You must of cheated," the loser shouted. He was back and looked mad, like there was hell to pay.

"Why don't we just leave, Andy? I'm done here, anyways. We've gone on every ride five times each."

"Okay, but guess we get to do tonight to celebrate? Sexy time!" He picked me up in his arms bridal style and ran to the rental car.

Fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry, this was important.
It leads up to something.