Sequel: One Last Line
Status: COMPLETE (Check out the sequel.)

It's Pronounced Mrotek, Baby

Our Opinions Of Forever Change, Babe

"Whoo! Whoo! Party over here. Whoo! Whoo," Andy shouted.

He had a whole line of people doing the conga line on the plane.
It's amazing what that boy can do, no matter what, he was fun.
I guess that's why I love him.

We were soon on the dancefloor that lights up. You've seen them, the ones that are out of the 70's movies and stuff. Yeah, it was dark on the plane with strobe lights, a disco ball, and loud, crazy dance music. It was like a dream come true.

When me and Andy were dancing, I smacked his ass and he yelled out, "you know you want to tap this!"

"I already have," I yelled back.

"I know! I love you, Tati."

"I love you, too, Andy. Where'd that come from, though?"

"I just felt like it needed to be said for some reason." I then continued to dance with him and we must have looked weird by the way we were dancing, but our moves were better than most of the people here.

"Free alcohol! No I.D. needed," a man shouted. He seemed kind of familiar in a weird way.

As soon as Andy heard what the man had to say, he ran to him and picked up a glass and drank to his heart's delight.
He was soon drunk off his ass and acting different.
It wasn't a funny, perveted way like he usually is, but it was more of a way that he was drugged.

"I don't feel good, Tati," Andy said to me.

"It's okay, let's go sit down," I said to him and had him lean on me for support.

He then tripped on his own feet and he hit a counter.
The counter broke the glass that was in his hand and while he was still holding it, he turned towards me quickly as I screamed.

Andy

I looked down at Tati as a crowd of people gathered to help.
Everything was blurry, but what I had just did was clear in my head.
I started to fall again, but a guy stopped me from falling on the ground.
I looked up and he whispered in my ear, " I told you you didn't deserve this prize. Now look at what happens when you drug someone's drink. People get hurt."

I pushed away from him as a paramedic on the ground shouted that she's not breathing.
This was not supposed to happen, this was supposed to be fun with the one I love.
It's all gone in a minute's time.

I looked back down at what I didn't want to see or hear.
The paramedic sadly said that she's gone.
I killed Tatiana.

I fell again as someone asked if I was okay.
They screamed out, "I think he's been drugged," as I hit the floor.

"What just happened," I whispered to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's over and I had a hard time writing this.
Casey told me to stress this, but don't hate her.
HATE ME. IT WAS MY IDEA.
Sorry, guys.
There's a sequel.