Sequel: One Last Line
Status: COMPLETE (Check out the sequel.)

It's Pronounced Mrotek, Baby

They're Such a Sharer

I rang the doorball and stared at the door, hoping that it would open. Would he really take me in? He should. We've known each other since grade school and if there was a time were I really needed him, it was now.

"Tatiana! How are- wait. What are you doing here?"

I broke down crying and told him what had happened. He cradled me in his arms and took me inside along with my stuff.

"Look, you can stay here. Have the third bedroom. The other bedrooms are being used up."

"Thanks, Zach. I love you."

"I know you do, I know you do."

Zach left me to go get ready for a date. I turned on the televison and watched some anime show. I didn't understand it. It had way too many mythological looking creatures. I changed the channel as the doorbell rang. Zach raced to the door. Nothing could've stopped him as he made his way to it, sort of like a kid running into a candy store.

"Max," he yelled and threw his arms around the man's neck and kissed him.

"Ugh. I don't want to watch this."

I left the room and set my stuff on the floor. I looked around the room and noticed how everything was so neat. The bed was made ever so perfectly and the bedposts were not scratched up one bit. I saw something sticking out from them, and noticed a bag of Monster.

"Well, he's not getting this back."
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy, Casey?
Gosh.
Our bridge keeps falling.
I feel so sorry for it.