‹ Prequel: Shadow Of Memories

The Silhouette of Recollections and Shade

If you fell in love with Shadow of Memories and Darkness Within the Light, then you will love this. If you are infatuated with the characters in Shadow of Memories and Darkness Within the Light, then you will be truely in heaven with this.

I bring you the sequel to Shadow of Memories and Darkness Within the Light!

Wedded Bliss did not last long for Victoria and Alexandros. It crumbles at the presence of truth. Victoria feels betrayed by Alexandros because of his inability to communicate with her. Victoria finds out things about Alexandros that takes her back to painful times in her life.

As my favorite character lives life by the side of a man that she barely knows anymore, the relationship is tried and tested. Somehow they always come back to their true feelings for each other; feelings deeper than what pushed them apart in the first place. Drama ensues and Alexandros seems determinded to keep Victoria at arm's distance.

Will Victoria and Alexandros figure things out and forgive each other for everything that they have been through in their lives, or will it cause a rift between them that can only be cured by death?

Will the couple figure out that they love each other like the day is long, or will they self destruct themselves into oblivion?

Will it take drastic measures for the fog to be cleared around their minds and hearts so that they can see what really matters?

Why can't they just see through all the issues and see the similarity that they hold close to their hearts?

Why can't Alexandros be honest with Victoria?

Why does she not trust him?

Why can't Victoria forgive and forget?

And most of all...

What will it take to bring them together and the shared love they have?

I have done this in a mixture of chapters. What that means is that it switches between Victoria and Alexandros' points of view. It is fairly clear on what chapter is hwo's point of veiw but i will make it more clear at the top of each changing chapter.

This story will be available soon. I planned on having Darkness Within the Light be the next in the series but i have major writer's block on that one currently.

ENJOY!!!
  1. Prologue
    been changed...
  2. 1