The Morbid Chronicles of Camp Lame

010

Dear bookie,

Right now it's raining outside so Red Group's activity (atl atl) got canceled.

Okay, I'll tell you about atl atl and Mr. Mark.

Mr.Mark is this really tall man with looonng dark hair that he keeps in a braid going down his back and he talks in a monotone.
It's hilarous to hear him yell, because his tone doesn't change, just his volume.
He teaches atl atl and archery.

Atl Atl is spear-throwing --no joke.

You take this wooden thingie and fit an atl atl arrow that's practically as tall as you in the wooden thingie's notch and you swing your arm as far back as possible and you swing it forward and pray that your arrow hits the target and not a tree trunk because yanking them out of tree trunks is not pleasant.

Also, if you're five nine and have long, gangly arms, Mr. Mark will probably start calling you Amazon Woman, or AW for short.

Mrs. Anita is a short, big woman with a loud voice and yells at everyone to drink water.

Stefani is a counselor but we're allowed to call her Nicole.
That's about the only thing she allows us to do.
If she hears you complain, talk smart, back talk, say cuss words, or just anything fun,
she will make you do push-ups.

Not fun.
Trust me.

I'll tell you about what happened today with her lovely self.

I was just sitting on the porch, minding my own business, when all of a sudden, water splats me in the back of my head.
I turn around, and this boy named Tristan is flinging his water bottle around.

"hey, could you stop that? You just got me wet," I asked him.

"That's what she said!" He hollered, and twisted the lid off. He poured the water on my head then!

"What the fuck did you do that for? And duh! That is what she said, because I am a girl, you jack ass!" I stood up, and found that I was a few inches taller.
My white shirt was soaked, and now my black and pink polka-dotted bra was visible.

"Dude, my bad! It was a joke!" he said to my boobs.

"I don't care!" I lifted the lid off of my full waterbottle and dumped it over his head.

"Lotty! Twenty pushups! NOW!" Stefani came out of HQ and she must have seen me.

"But-" I started, and Tristan snickered.

"Fifty!" she hollered.

So, I gave her fifty fucking pushups and now my shirt is covered in sand and Paul saw my bra and Tristan is going to DIE.

I just have to figure out a plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
i haven't updated this for awhile; please tell me if you like it and i'll update more often.

~jordin n.