Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

Keep Climbing Higher And Higher

I closed my door and got changed. It was already 9pm and I was royally fucked.

My pajama set wasn't to revealing. Simply a pair of heartagram short shorts and a Marilyn Manson band tee.

Why not piss off the emo overloards downstairs?

I walked into the bathroom, took out my hair decoration, took off my make up and tied my hair up in a bun, then walked down stairs into the loungeroom.

My Chemical Romance took one look at my shirt then returned their attention to... Dora?

Ville tried to hide his smile from the look of anger on emo kings... I mean - Gerards face. I dont blame him really its a really funny sight

"Ok why are you watching Dora the fucking explorer?" I asked giving them a funny look.

"200 fucking channels and nothing on any of them. Come watch Dora with us Jade? Were searching for Boots. He went to visit momma boots and got lost" Bam said. This guy was seriously into the cartoon.

"Uh... I'll be right im going to bed anyways. Just wanted a drink" I said turning and continuing down to the pirate bar.

I grabbed a bottle of water and headed back upstairs, fell onto my bed and fell asleep instantly.

the next morning

"Jadey wake the fuck up! Missy's here to kidnap you and try and make you a proper young girl..." Bam said waking me up outta my sleep. I lifted my head and saw Missy standing the doorway.

"Mind if i have half an hour?" i said mumbling

"We dont have to to leave for another two. So take as long as you need hun" She said scalding bam for waking me up with one simple look.

I dragged myself outta bed after noticing that I had a blanket on me

I gave bam with a questioning look

"It was Ville. He came up here your door was open and he was scared of you getting sick so, he covered you in a blanket." He said then walked out of the room then returned a moment later to say;

"Your parties tonight, as well Wednesday arrives in like three hours so NER!" Then ran off to wake up the rest of the house.

Four Hours Later

We finally arrived back at Castle Bam.

April had actually agreed to come with us and looked very relaxed from the spa/beauty salon. We did the works.

As I walked in the front door I saw the greatest fucking thing!

Wednesday 13 and Jerry in the same room.
♠ ♠ ♠
ha i finally updated again
it has been a while been i've been sick and meh
have an evil day