Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These

--> two days -->
Walking out of the movie theater with Hades was all fine and dandy until the bright camera flash went off in my eyes.

"What the fuck?" I yelled as I slowly trying to open my eyes, but my vision was still blurry.

"Hey! Move back let Miss Margera through! I said STAND BACK!" the manager yelled walking over from the candy counter. Waving a finger at the paparazzi. "Move back or I will alert authorities immediately." He yelled again. Allowing the paparazzi to make an opening for me and Hades to run through.

As we approached Hades car he jumped in through his broken window. No one would try and steal his car anyways. It was baby shit green with white doors and broke down every 20 miles. Worthless piece of shit.

"Jade can you not be famous I can hardly run you know?" Hades said handing me a lit smoke. Yeah I know big surprise. Apparently he was trying to quit smoking but started again when he met me. I still feel a little guilty.

"I’m going to flog bam with his first skateboard" I said leaning back into the seat as Hades sped out of the car park leaving a black skid mark and the smell of burning rubber.

"And that was Mileys new one ' fly on the wall and I’m receiving word that miss Margera was just reported leaving Rohans Megaplex with an unidentified male. Could miss Jadier Margera be falling in love or just skating ove-" the radio screamed at me and Hades.

"The hell? Give me your phone!" I demanded Hades as he pulled up at a set of light. The phone rang threes times before the 'DJ Wolf' answered

"You’re on the air, what do you think Bam will do about Jade's dating?" he asked.

“Bam can’t to jack shit! Jades 16 nearly 17. Oh and its pronounced Jadiah -ah not Jadier. I said in the angriest and pissed off tone I could muster.

"This wouldn't happen to be Miss Margera herself would it?" the DJ asked. Fucking tool.

"No, Just someone who respects her" I replied hanging up. I got him good. Dumb shit trying to...

"Jade you're a Bitch" Hades said pulling into the Castle bam driveway.

Missy opened the door and ushered us both in and down to the pirate bar.

"How you doing unidentified male?" bam asked coming down the stairs with a skate board in hand. I walked over to the counter and took to off the antibiotic pills that I had to take. I get the stitches out in two weeks. We continued joking and playing around. By 11pm bam had gone to bed and I had shown Hades out. Missy and I were watching the series of CKY.

"Um Jade. I have to tell you. Um Bam kicked Anna out and Novak as well. You can guess what for no doubt." missy said

Ok. I was speechless after missy told me I gave her a smile and headed off to bed. But I never slept. Not with so many thoughts cloud my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok i fucked up on the ending but oh well.
XCreeperX