Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

Hold The S cause I Am An Aint

I was sitting with Sophie on the deck and we were talking, laughing, and smoking. If you asked us what we were talking about we'd giggle even more. An hour later we were dizzy and giggling. We had four bottles of vodka and we were determined to finish them and not pass out.

It doesn't help that we've had a bottle of jimmy and Jack between us.

We leave for Finland tomorrow and Liss and Gr!m were coming over in an hour. It had been three days since we went shopping and met Sophie. Bam decided she was going to live with us when he found out about her abusive boyfriend Neil. Apparently he had a small penis and Hit her to see if it would grow. Turns out it didn't. So he took out his anger on Sophie. And hospitalized her for a week.

Bam doesn't like- in his own words- small minded wankers who treated women like shit because they're arrogant non existent dicked scrotum munchers. Sophie laughed because i was laughing at Missy who was laughing and her friend Michelle who, finally, was laughing at Bam. It was a very long line of laughter

We continued laughing until Gr!m and Liss showed up. Sophie and i were giggling as we attempted to make our way to the deck. Gr!m and Liss retired from going outside to staying the lounge room because me and Sophie we too busy laughing our asses off about the cat scratching Raab. It was actually really funny. And we were drunk can you blame us?

By the time two hours had passed Liss and Grim were drunk as well. The CKY crew helped us find our bedrooms and also helped us up the stairs.

When i woke up the next morning i deeply regretted what we did last night. Yes i had a fucking hangover. And possibly the worse one in history. Word of advice kids don’t drink...unless it’s with me.

I slowly walked down the stairs into the lounge room to see Sophie in the same state i was. At least i wasn't going through it alone.

An hour later i was sitting at the airport sliding my board from foot to foot, chewing on my lip ring. Whoa that’s freaky. I could've sworn i was doing nearly two months ago i think...

"Flight 819 to Helsinki Finland i boarding at gate 92" the chick over the speaker at the airport.

"That is so pre recorded." Liss said from beside me scaring the shit out of me. The next thing to scare me was Gr!m jumping on my back. We finally boarded the plane. I was on the window side bam beside me and missy beside him. Everyone else was behind us.

The seat belt sign flickered as the plane began to take off. As we gained speed i could Liss Gr!m and Soph all start signing: "i want to fuck a fin man". Everyone else in the plane groaned as me and bam laughed.

Finland is in for some shit!
♠ ♠ ♠
y'all wanna single say fuck that
hello fuckerz how are we? anyone miss me?
Creeper has the net on again...FUCK YEAH!
XCreeperX
Have. An. Evil. Day