Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

We Are The Dead And Were Coming For You!

"Its poetry carved in flesh!" the entire group sang together. Ok so we're a little drunk...ok were drunk as skunks but we're still having fun - right?

Today was...eventful. Gr!m tripped and fell into a garbage bin, i got bored so i egged Jussi, Jyrki and Lauri. Jussi saw the funny side in it but...the other two didn't. I’m still trying to get my phone, eyeliner and riots back. Thus the reason i was trying to get them drunk, so they'd pass out and i could get my things back. I didn't count on getting drunk myself. Stupid alcohol.

An hour after had fallen asleep, well more like passed out, i attempted my hardest to make any sound, and Sophie was helping me, because she was only tipsy. We carefully stepped over to where Jyrki and Lauri's bags were and retrieve my belongings...and well as there smoke supply.

Just to be that more evil we removed all the coffee out of the motel room. We took the shower head off.

Sophie and i snuck out to the balcony, once again dodging people. We lit up one of Jyrki's smokes as we opened the can of coffee and started eating it with a spoon. I know it sounds horrible but it really gives you a kick

" I’ve got one more prank" Sophie whispered to me and quietly went back inside. She returned a few minutes later and chucked everyone wallets in my lap.

We woke up Gr!m and Liss a few minutes before we started to wake everyone one else up at 4am. We had shoved everyone wallets into Sophie’s make up bag. We had decked the room out with streamers we had mysteriously found in Dico bags and he also had a disco ball in there for some reason, so we used it too.

"Slave to the music!" blared out of the massive speakers the bam demanded be put in the room. The room looked like we were having a rave party me and Sophie were jumping everywhere considering how hyper we were. Gr!m and Liss were just about in the same state they’d eaten the rest of the can of coffee. So we all were jumping around the room having a ball at everyone else expense.

the greatest way to start your day...apart from the pots and pans parade.
♠ ♠ ♠
i actually got the inspiration for this chapter from eating coffee and doing the exact same thing with a mate.
anyways i need some good stories to read...as long as they aren't MCR stories, JB stories or...twilight stories. i'll be happy
XCreeperX
Have. An. Evil. Day