Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

So Far Away

I was sitting on the ledge of the hotel room again will everyone inside was fighting. That’s right i said fighting.

I have no idea what the argument was about and i didn't care. I was just happy that i wasn’t really brought into it.

All i really knew was Bam was yelling at Ville. Jussi in return was yelling at Bam for yelling at Ville. Well basically everyone was yelling at everyone for yelling at each other.

The other three teenagers had gone to explore with Uncle Jess. They left while i was asleep.

" And what about jade huh? Bam? You weren't there for the first 16 years of her fucking life! That must make you a great person!" Someone from behind me yelled. I felt a tear fall down my cheek as i got up from the deck chair grabbed my phone and rushed out of the apartment.

I was perfectly fine with them arguing, just as long as i wasn't dragged into it. As i hurried down the stairs i heard someone yelling after me. Ignoring who ever it was i ran through the lobby and out into the streets of Helsinki. I had no idea where i was running, but i kept running.

My tears were falling harder making it hard for me to see. I finally neared a park and sat on the swing set and cried.

i let all the bottled up emotions pour out of me through my tear ducks as i remembered a time when i didn't have to worry about people accepting me, a time where my main source of fun was spraying song lyrics of walls and of course my all time favorite memory. With my old best friend, before Dina.

His Name was Pedro but he always preferred to be called Mordred. He claimed that his old 'friends' in Perth were always trying to kill him so his mum sent him over to Sydney, to live with his aunt Mary.

I really have no idea how long i was sitting there but all i know is my phone went off 20 times during that period.

I finally climbed off the swing and started to wander in the direction that i thought the hotel was in.

I approached the hotel but instead of going in i sat outside for a while. When i left the room i had 8 smokes now i only had one.

After sitting to the side for over an hour, I finally accepted a call from... an unknown number. Who the fuck?
♠ ♠ ♠
Creeper has nothing smart to say.
XCreeperX