Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

I Got Soul But I'm Not A Soldier

OK i want to get a few things straight before i start

1. Its 3am.

2. I'm bored

3. I'm hyper

And 4. I now have an iPod and I'm listening to Aqua

"I can’t believe you drank 3 mothers in one fucking night jade" Liss said attempting to stop move from bouncing off the walls by tying me to a chair. It wasn't working, because every time she got near me I'd run to the other side of the room.

"OMG JADE HAS A FUCKING IDEA!" I yelled and ran up from the pirate bar into the lounge room. Today...well before 6pm yesterday Bam bought a MASSIVE CD player and set it up in the lounge room and wondered what the auxiliary cord was for. I'm about to show him.

I changed the song to 'cartoon heroes - aqua' and turned the sound up half way. Just enough to begin my evil deed... did i say evil deed? I meant good natured act of kindness

" Why do i have a feeling i know what your about to do?" Gr!m said from behind and scared the shit outta me.

" Because your physic!" i said then forehead slapped him. Epic.

I ran up stairs and waltzed into Bams and missy's room and jumped on the middle of their bed, whilst singing horribly to aqua.

"Jade I’m going to kill you in under a second" bam growled as he rolled over and glared at me.

" He.....RETREAT!!!!!" i screamed before i forehead slapped him also and ran out towards Dunn's rooms

" HEY DUNNY!!!" i screamed in his ear and scared him.

"This better be important" he mumbled rolling over and looking at me

"THE RUSSIAN MAFIA DOWNSTAIRS AND THEY'RE ASKING FOR YOUUUUU!" i yelled bouncing on the spot

"You woke me up because you’re fucking hyper as hell?" he mumbled rubbing his eyes

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET UP. THE RUSSIAN MAFIA LOOKS REALLY PISSED OFF!" i yelled and then - as you would guess- forehead slapped him. I ran out of his room and leaped down the stairs. I skipped over to the CD player and turned the dial to full.

Got to love my wake ups
♠ ♠ ♠
once again another pointless chapter. i've been having bad writers block.
sorry
XCreeperX