Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

dude Looks Like A Lady

"So basically you and bam aren't talking because Jussi made some smart arsed remark about him wanting to fuck jade..Err well angel?" Pedro asked stealing a swig out of my bottle of jack. Yes Pedro was home thank god. Everything is easier with Pedro around.

"Yeah that's basically the drift of it" ville said take a mouthful of his beer. I claim that we're all alcoholics. Well not actually alcoholics go to meetings, were just constant drunks.

"That’s fucked" i mumbled raking my hands through my hair.

"When you do that you really remind me of bam ya know?" ville said sending me a grin. I'm sick of being depressed about this bam thing...time to have some fun.

"So what you’re saying is i should cut it short, dye it black, and grow a goatee and I'll be a spitting image?" i asked with a shit eating grin on my face

"Don’t encourage her! Before you know it she'll be running around jumping into bushes and hanging with tony fucking hawk." Ped said smirking at me.

"Hi I'm bam Margera and I'm bored so I'm going to fly a kite...out of my arse " i said smirking also cracking up ville and Pedro. I even changed my voice to sound like his.

"You guys want to come to America with me for a week? I have to go over for this charity thing. I'll pay both ways" ville asked looking at us hopefully, with puppy...eyes. Oh god make it stop i....can’t.....resist....

"If your paying both ways we're in. i want to slap bam, no reason for it, i just want to" Pedro said. Reading my thoughts.

"Awesome we leave tomorrow at nine be ready!" ville said standing up and letting himself out of the apartment.

"Oh and angel blonde suits you honey." ville said mimicking the shit eating grin i had before.

"You couldn't have asked earlier turd muncher!?" Pedro yelled. He was answered with Ville’s laugh then our apartment door closing. Me and Pedro looked at each other then sighed.

Its time to pack...
♠ ♠ ♠
i didn't update before so I'm like 'I'll update and people will love me and want to serenade me' *hint hint* lol
don't mind me. its the weekend and I've been talking to the new bf Jace for a while, which made me somewhat hyper.
XCreeperX
Its. Not. Rape. If. They're. Dead.