Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

Thats Why I Got A Heater For Your Thighs

"And this one is Apple Vodka" Rhiannon, the bar maid said handing me and 'Natasha' a shot glass full of the vodka.
Christ if she gave us anymore, me and Pedro would end up stripping. We’ve done it before...in a nursing home.
"Tell you two what? You keep me company for the rest of this night and I'll give you all the free drinks you want. Deal?" Annon asked walking over to serve another costumer...named Helena. I felt my breath catch in my throat. I felt myself get a little dizzy when i saw Hades walk up beside her and smack her in the back of the head with his cast.

"I wish you'd get that fucking things taken off already, you fuck." she said punching him in the arm.

"But it’s more fun this way" he whined. Luckily because of the new look and Pedro being dressed up as 'Natasha' neither of them noticed us.

"Hey hell? Cause you love us and everything can you buy us just one drink?" Gr!m asked sliding up next to hell at the bar. Fuck are they all here?

"Jay look man i don't care that you’re dating my sister. In fact good luck to you when it come to breaking her ice cold heart, but i forbid her from buying you a god damn drink." Hades said standing up straight. Grim and Helena were dating, this one came as a shock to me.

"Don’t you dare retaliate! Hey can i have um the strongest alcohol you have and a vial of arsenic to kill these two? No I'm kidding unfortunately I'll just have a bottle of Jack Daniels please. No shot glasses necessary." Helena laughed as Gr!m slung his arm around her possessively.

As Rhiannon gave her the bottle and she handed over her money for it she started walking over towards me

"How ya been Jade? Oh and you must be Pedro?" she said sitting in the stool next to me.

i think I’m having a heart attack
♠ ♠ ♠
its a filler. get over it.
Jace is fucking bitching at me. he wants on the computer. so i told him if he wanted to see some real inner species erotica go fuck my dog.
XCreeperX