Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

Life And Death And Everything In Between

"Were talking about this weather you like it or not Jadiah" he somewhat growled at me. Can i object to this statement?

"Um i think not Brandon. Now if you don't mind i have two massively hung over people that want greasy food." i said turning on my heel and walking out of the McDonalds. Before you ask yes i did pay.

I heard Bams footsteps run to catch up with me. Get the point, you fuck knuckle, i don't want to talk.

"A week ago Missy cheated on me. And while i was sitting trying to drink my worries away my mind made me think of you jade." he said making his steps synchronize with mine.

"What do you expect me to say here bam? Thank you for thinking about me when you’re drunk. Let me ask did it make you feel good to know that there really people worse off than you? People who had a fucked up childhood because daddy never gave a shit if they were alive or not? Just fuck off!" i said walking even faster. Yeah let the guilt tripping begin.

" I know i wasn't there for you jade and i am so ashamed and disappointed for that. You know the say you don't what you have till it’s gone? It’s true. Jade i lost my fiancé, my daughter and my MTV contract all in 3 months! And i know that Aphrodite is missing you as well. She wont even left me fucking near her!" he said back causing a few people to give us weird looks.

He turned to look to see how far he'd gotten from the macca’s when I made my escape. I ran about 20 meters before reaching the hotel door were i quickly ran upstairs and into the room.

" I take it bam was there and he talked to you about it and tried to guilt trip you hm?" ville asked from the bed as i burst into the room and slumped against the door. Damn can both he and Pedro read me like a fucking book?

They were lying on the bed watching 'queen of the damned' but with the volume down, i nodded my head and i threw there greasy fucking macca’s on the bed and went out of the balcony for a smoke.

I heard the phone ringing in the room and Pedro and ville groaned. I walked into the room smoke in hand and answered it

"Yes sums?" i never answer a phone properly. I wonder why?
" This is the front desk we have a group down here for miss Williams?" the lady said in s snobby voice. She reminds me of miss welsh. Eh no time to dwell on the past.

"Can you hand the phone to who the leader of this group may be?" i asked. I heard some shuffling on the other line and heard Helena's voice.

" Ok if you let us up i wont rape you to harmfully, don't look at me like that you horrid bitch pull your head out of your arse! And try and bring the pole with it"
"Who exactly is us?" i asked taking a drag. Fuck the hotel I'm a guest I'll smoke in here if i want.

" Well theirs me and Hades, avenged girls and there bitches then theirs K@y, Liss and Sophie oh and Gr!m" she replied.

"Alright come up then" i said i heard Helena say to the chick behind the front desk 'see i told you she fucking knew you cum bucket!'

I hung up the phone, and Pedro and ville looked at me funny.

"So we have a7x, their girlfriends, hell and Hades, K@y, Soph, Liss and Gr!m on their way up" i said to them as i headed back out onto the ledge. I had one thought going thought my head they entire time;

is it me or are my disguises not working?
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so its a little lame. its all i could do on short notice so don't hate me
XCreeperX
Fuck. Me. Like. You. Hate. Me