Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

Pedro wants a ***ing say in this.

Ok so if i were to say anything here really. It would just be me trying to wake K@yy's lazy ass up. So let take it to Mr. Pedro's p.o.v from yesterday shall we. Now where does she keep her fucking Cds?

~backtrack to Pedro p.o.v yesterday morning~

I woke up with a massive hangover. Which isn't surprising. I looked over and saw Jade asleep next to me. I was happy that my best friend was back fuck i missed her. I tried to remember what i did last night, when a weird feeling erupted over me. I ran to the toilet and dry heaved for a few minutes then it all came rushing out of me. Why doesn't it ever taste as good coming back out? I chucked a few more times before i heard a light rapping at the door. It was jade.

I inwardly groaned. Not at her fuck no! At the fact that the knocks echoed in my fucking hangover head. I stuck my head back in the bowl getting the fucking vomit feeling again

"Hey I'm going to get you a nice greasy breakfast okay?" she asked in a quiet voice. That sounded like heaven.

"I love you jade your awesome" i said with my head in the porcelain bowl. It echoed hurting my head again. I threw up three more times before decided i might be able to get changed. I crawled out of the bathroom and into my suitcase and pulled out a plain black sleeveless shirt and black tracksuit bottoms. I changed and lay on the bed. I heard the quick knocks on the door and threw my phone at it, hoping it would tell the person it’s open. It worked because not a moment later Ville strolled in. He flopped on the bed next to me and turned on the TV.

"You reckon Bams going to try and corner her into talking" Ville asked quietly. Whew! It was awkward there for a moment.

"No fucking doubt. I really want to hit that motherfucker. Who tells jade to go back to Carmen?" i said quietly back.

"I’ve never met Carmen. What’s she like?" he asked. Well... how to explain this with out calling her a fucking drugged up slut?

"You know how one in every ten kids has a fucked up mother? Jade was really unlucky and got the worse one. She does drugs, tried to fight jade, threatens to kill anyone and every one. Carmen need help." i replied poking his earlobe. We both noticed that Queen of the Damned was on so we started to watch it. But not after high fiving and head butting each other. Fuck damn that was a stupid idea.

Jade graced us with her presence once again and threw Mickey d's on the bed.

" I take it bam was there and he talked to you about it and tried to guilt trip you hm?" ville spoke first. She gave a look that said 'keep the fuck out of my head!' and went out on the ledge no doubt to smoke.

this was going to be a long ass day.
♠ ♠ ♠
hiya my names pedro and i'm an alcoholic.
i've kidnapped this story for a while and you will deal with it.
oh yeah there is going to be a few parts to this.