Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

You've Got Perfect Skin

After scoffing down my pizza I looked at the time... what! Fuck it could not be midnight no fucking way!

"I think I'm going to bed. I'm really tired,” I said getting up off the floor while everyone else was absorbed in 'blade'. I had seen the damn movie more times than possibly imaginable.

"Night Jade" Ape said standing up and hugging me.

Awkward

I made my way up the stair and found my room. I dive bombed onto my bed and landed on something hard and vibrating I discovered it was my phone and my best bum Buddie Jerry was calling me...

"Hey bitch about time you answered!" He yelled in my ear. Earache expectancy time: an hour.

"Hey my kinky sex slave what’s cracking?" I asked getting off the bed and shutting my bedroom door. People might get the wrong idea.

"Dude it’s so weird without you here I miss you. I feel like you’re my mum and just took my favorite porno mag away from me,” he said with a slight laugh.

This made me smile something I haven't really done since I got here. I flopped back down on the bed face first.

"Dude it is so weird here everyone is someone else for the cameras. Missy is actually a total bitch. And I burnt my fucking hand trying to cook. This sucks, I had no one to laugh with!" I said sniffing. Fuck I hope I don't cry.

"I can’t wait till I get over there. We really wanted to tell you that Bam was coming to get you but it was supposed to be a... surprise? I guess is the right word" Jerry said.

I fucking love this guy he's like my fucking brother.

"I cant wait for you to get over here I need a really big Jerry hug right now" I said I felt that fucking damn tear down my face.

"Fuck princess tell me what’s wrong and I swear I'll be on the next plane over" Jerry said getting worried

"I feel so out of place here. I try to act like its not getting to me but it really is. I'm used to being able to skate in the house. I'm used to Carmen always being drunk and trying to fist fight me,” I sobbed. It was a true fact my own mother tried to hit me. " ... I just need someone who knows what I'm really like, who knows I'm really a sarcastic, sadistic little whore bag." I finished stuttering at words

"Fuck this 'cess I'm booking myself a flight as we speak tell Bam I'm staying with him for a few days I cant leave you like this” he said. Surely enough I heard him attacking his keypad of his laptop. The same laptop we used to annoy the fuck out of everyone.

"OK jeer-bear I'm going to sleep I'll murder you! Night" i said

'murder you' was our little agngs way of saying love you, it really scared people sometimes

"murder you too Jade" he said hanging up.
♠ ♠ ♠
HA! two updates in one night. love me mother fuckers!
and yeah its a bit of a filler but there is an expected arrival in the next story...
VILLE AND CO. SHOW UP YAY!