Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

Wake The Dead! *** It Your Dead!

I sat on the swing as bam sat on the one next to me. I mindlessly swung as he began to talk.

"I don't know why i got so worked up when you mentioned me forgiving Ville. its just in that hotel room they made me realize something; while you were in Australia with Jerry being your older brother basically while other men took my place as being your father, i was to busy hanging with famous people and doing stupid shit with Knoxville. You know; i saw you way before i picked you up from your mother? you were near the Sydney Town hall and you pulled off the most amazing skate trick and you turned around and pulled this face that basically had me written all over it. I was going to talk to you but i was attacked by Chris." bam said with a small smile.

I remembered that. It was my signature move in Sydney called the 'Disgraced' . I had won many skating competitions with it. It really sucked when you messed it up though.
"I thought you looked familiar when i saw you in her kitchen" i replied

" Look Jade i really don't know what to say. Words can’t describe how fucking sorry i am. I mean i couldn't even last a year with you with out making you leave. No wonder nothing is working out for me" he said hiding his face in his palms. I felt the tears slowly trickling down my face as i still slowly swung. I didn't know what to say, or do for that matter. I just sat - well swung- there.

"I forgive you" i whispered
♠ ♠ ♠
its short but sweet.
XCreeperX