Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

The Lust In Our Desire, The Hatred in Your Attire

"And Miss Williams you say that you could be exactly what this magazine is looking for?" The interviewer asked. I was applying for a job at a Finnish magazine called Goth Herruus, which means Goth Domination in Finnish.

"Yes" i replied. Out entire conversation was in English which helped a lot.

"Well how soon can you start?" Joosua asked. Bingo!

"Monday?" i replied. It was Friday and i only got back in Finland two days ago.

"Well welcome to Goth Herruus. You’ll start off as and interviewer of Gothic bands and icons alike. Starting with... Ville Valo." he said pausing when needed.

What a fucking coincidence i had to interview my neighbor, unrelated uncle and lead singer of my favorite band.

"Done deal" i replied, standing up and shaking his hand. I walked out of the room and sat down as Pedro walked in for his. He wanted to be a photographer. He got fired from his other job when he 'forgot' to tell his boss he was going away for a week. He walked out a few minutes later and smiled at me.

"You’re never getting a moments peace now bitch" he said flicking me.

Asshole
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its short and i'll try to get another one up in the next two days. i'm going to sydney on monday. i'll update if i can
XCreeperX