Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

Moving Into The Street (uhh)

Today was Monday, the day i started work with Pedro. We walked into the office like we owned the joint. We smirked at each other before heading different ways.

"Hello you must be Angel-Skye. I'm Hanna I'll be showing you the basics. Now you have an interview with Mr. Valo first yeah? Here the questions for him and smile and be pretty for the camera" Hanna said shoving me towards a door. Apparently this interview was going to be online as well.

"Hello dear" ville greeted me and slid a box along the table. I looked at him funny.

"It’s your present dipshit. I know it’s your birthday today." he laughed at my expression.

I knew it was my birthday bam sent me the ring i was wearing! But i didn't expect a gift from him.

"Ville you didn't have to." i said wondering what the fuck was in the box. I grabbed it and opened it to a beautiful necklace . I instantly fell in love with it.

"I have a package for Miss Williams" Hanna said walking through the door. I hid my face in my hands. I usually only got one birthday present and that was a new deck from Jerry and them.

She walked over and handed it to me. It was too small to be a deck.

"Read the card first Ange" ville said smiling at me.

"Why do i have a feeling you planned this?" i asked him. He smiled at me

"That’s because i did" he answered as more people walked through the doors carrying boxes and packages alike.

I read the card of the present in front of me

' Jade or Angel-Skye, which ever you go by now
I'd like to say this was from your mom as well,
But I'd be lying. So it’s from the people that
Love you backstage.
Love
C M Punk.'


I smile as i unwrapped it to reveal another ring

I slipped it on another of my fingers as music started playing from somewhere, and someone brought out drinks.

"Gerard asked me to give this one to you personally. He knew you and bam don't have a picture together, so he drew you one." ville explained handing me a wrapped package. I opened it and stared at the picture it was a picture of me and bam with his arm around me.

My eyes started to water as i made a mental note to thank him a lot.

"My presents the best one!!" Pedro said walking through the door and taking a picture of me with his work camera. He turned and looked behind him skeptically.

" I SAID MY PRESENT IS FUCKING BETTER!!" he turned and yelled. The doors opened and i was attacked by Aph.

"Hello my baby" i cooed scratching behind her ears. I looked up again to see the CKY crew, my friends, Phil and ape, uncle Jess and Aunt Kelly the 69 eyes, The Rasmus and the Dudesons.

I was tackled by all of them as i laughed my ass off

This was how i pictured my birthday
♠ ♠ ♠
XCreeperX