Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

ITS PEANUT BEUTTER JELLY TIME

after waking up in the alley way, covered in my him with Hades arms around my waist my first though was his really warm, my second was why are my toes so cold and my third.... WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY SHOES!?

"Jade come back to bed. I’ll keep you company with the monkeys." Hades said grabbing me by the waist and pulling me closer into him. Why do i have a feeling we had sex last night?

"Hades wake up...WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!" i yelled bitch slapping him. He woke with a start and looked around...the down...

"Holy shit I’m naked! Holy shit so are you! Did we..?" he asked looking at me as i was pulling my shirt back on

"I guess we did..." i said reaching out for my bottoms.

"Jade wait... you don’t see a condom around here anywhere do you?" he asked looking around on the ground. I’m going to fucking kill somebody!

"Get dressed please we'll figure this out later" i said standing up and pulling my jacket around me leaving Hades in all his glory.

"What are we going to do if your are Prego?" Hades said walking next to me with only his pants on with his shirt slung over his shoulder.

"If i am I’ll have the kid and take better care of it than my mother had ever done to Me." i said lighting a cigarette and taking a drag.

"Should you be smoking those just incase you are well as you Australians would say up the duff?" Hades asked

"Listen all smoking does is cause the baby to be a little underweight. Nothing too serious"

"Oh ok then" Hades said opening the door to the apartment for me. I walked up the stairs and attempted to unlock it. This was before i heard K@yy's voice yell 'WHY WOULD YOU FUCK ME WITHOUT A CONDOM YOU DUMB CUNT!?'

The door opened without me having to touch the doorknob and Helena came out dragging Gr!m by the shirt.

"Unless you want your head ripped off, spat out the jumped on i would not go in there." Helena said walking down the hall before turning and running over to me to drag her with her.

"I have a problem" she said walking towards the city centre.

" I do too and i don’t know how you’re going to take it"

"Hey wait up!!!" K@yy said running to catch up with us. We stopped and waited for her to catch up.

"I’m so fucking screwed!" she yelled at no one in particular.

"Hella i might be pregnant with your brothers child!" i yelled

"JADE I KNOW! I THINK I'M PREG TO GR!M!" she yelled back

"So were possibly pregnant aye?" K@yy said looking at us both.

should have kept my legs closed!
♠ ♠ ♠
i had to update!
Creeper has a new boyfriend. Creeper gets around alot lol
.:Creeper:.
.:Deurge:.
.:Reaper:.