Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

This Time Baby, I'll Be, Bulletproof

We kept walking joking about the fact we're all possibly pregnant

"i can imagine Jades kid, walking around with a smoke in one hand a coffee in the other and pulling off insane skate tricks by the time the its five" Helena joked. I thought about it... that would surprise me either come to think of it.

"And your kid would be sleeping around and playing guitar by the time it hits pre-k" K@yy said bumping hips with hell

"Your fucking kid would be the calm one out of the lot!" i said to K@yy. We walked past a supermarket when i stop and turned in. the girls looked at me funny but nonetheless they followed me in.

I walked to the maternity section and looked at all the pregnancy test. I turned walked over and grabbed a basket and walked back.

"Trust jade to be the fucking smart one here" K@yy said. I smirked as i dragged my arm across the shelf gathering all the tests i could.

We walked over to the service counter and paid for stuff luckily i always had my money on me.

"That’s 45 euro's" the lady behind the counter said looking at all of us. “So who might be pregnant?" she asked. I sighed and said "all of us"

"Wow wouldn't it be funny if you all conceived on the same night?" she said oblivious to the fact that it had actually happened.

"We did. It be even funnier if we all gave birth on the same day." K@yy said grabbing a bag. There were three bags total.

"Bams going to skits if we walk in with these" Hell said thinking ahead

"We’ll say there for a joke, we won’t use all of them. Just get everyone to take one including the guys and we'll see if they're accurate. Then in a few weeks we'll take them again because they'd be easier to pick up the hormones" i said walking into the apartment building. We walked up the stairs and into the apartment with out knocking. Fuck them it my apartment too.

"What’s with the...are those pregnancy tests?" Pedro asked. I gave the bag to hell and pulled Hades Gr!m and Pedro into the bathroom.

"Ok this is the plan fuck knuckles. Were going play this off as a joke for now, because we don't want people getting hateful for no reason. So you're all going to piss on a stick. Everyone is going to. Then in a few weeks us three girls will take the test to see if we are actually pregnant understand?" i explained

"Mikä tokko aivan kolme -lta te aari?" Pedro asked [What if all three of you are?]

"Niin muodoin aivan helvetti jälkisäädös erottaa häviö ja te kolme jälkisäädös olla puuttuva liite" i replied [then all hell will break lose and you three will be missing appendages]. I saw him visibly gulp as i walked back out of the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh i finally updated.. do we think the girls are preg or not?
oh oh oh!!! you can finally follow me on twitter
you have to ask though lol =]