Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

whoa-ooa im in love with judas

One entire week later us three pregnant(soon to join a convent) ladies were sitting on my bed, watching the moochers that live with dad, move my furniture into my reclaimed room.

Dico was now commissioned the couch to sleep on. Serves him right, the weird fuck.

as we sat in a semi circle with two bags of 'Dorito's', a bag of 'Peanut Butter Cups' and three boxes of 'Milk Duds' in front of us. We laughed and made life difficult for everyone involved.

"I really think the dressing table looked better over there" Hell said pointing in the opposite corner of the room from where Raab and Dunn had just set it down.

"I really don't give a flying fuck, fatty" Raab said wiping the sweat from his brow.

Wrong move dude...

Hell shoot up and stormed over to where Raab was hunched over catching his breath. She grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the wall.

"The fuck did you just say to me? I swear to Jesus-mother-fucking-Christ I will eat your fucking face you wanker! Now either apologise or your going down the fucking stairs with your hands a feet bound together. The only thing that would break your fall would be your fucking empty head!" Hell demanded slamming his head against the wall, for emphasis of course.

"Fuck I'm sorry you fucking psychopath! Now let me the fuck go!" Raab said as he started to get agitated with being over powered by a woman.

"Now I know you did not just call my pregnant girlfriend a psychopath." Grim said walking into the room with drinks for us girls.

"Actually, yeah I did, you little pussy whipped cunt, and do you wanna know why? Because before Jade came along everything was perfect! Bam laughed and had time to spend with us and now all he ever talks about is Jade being pregnant and how glad he is that the little fucking slut is in his life after all these fucking years! You want some fucking news sweetheart?" Raab exploded as he pushed past Hell and advance towards me;" Your mother was exactly the fucking same as you. Just expected EVERYTHING to be fucking done for her. I bet you'll do exactly as your fucking cunt of a mother did and run out! I'll bet every last penny you are nothing but a slut whose in for the fun ride, and in sixteen or seventeen years, your mongrel of a child will turn up here out of the blue and the process with repeat itself." He growled jabbing his finger at me.

He stormed off and slammed several doors in the process as I felt the tears well in my eyes. I quickly climbed off my bed and bolted downstairs, Aph following me from the lounge room onto the deck and down the steps.

I kept running and running until I reached 'Fast Eddies Tree-Top Casino", and sat at the bass of the tree. Aph trailing not long after wards and sitting next to me.

She laid her head on my leg and whimpered as I sobbed, my hormones not affecting this sob-fest, only the realisation that people thought I was turning out like my mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dont not throw things at the creeper!
She will throw them back!
I know i havent up dated in over a year... But to tell you the truth i was reading the comments and thought "I have to keep going with this story, I've put to much into it for me to give up now"
Just on another note... I have demonia fucking charades on my feet!
Allonsy!
CaptainCreeper!

P.S!! im renaming this story. but I wanted some of my loyal readers input.
So I'm going make a mini-in-story competition! the user who inboxes me the best new name for the story can either add me on facebook and get let in on little secrets concerning the story OR have a one(possible two shot) written involving them and who ever the hell they want..

happy fighting!